Mature apprentice / trainee available in north / mid devon

Tommypearce

Hi everyone, I'm Tommy and I'm new to the forum, its been great reading all the posts :)

I'm a part time mature student studying a CITB level 1 diploma in plastering, and I have now decided to find a position with a plasterer or firm full time. I already work full time, but really want to get more on the job training and improve my skills and workmanship in the plastering trade.

I'm 32, fit, non smoker, clean driving licence, reliable, good eye for detail, enjoy a good days graft, and keen as mustard !

Might be a long shot posting on here, but I'll try anything !

Id love to hear from anyone that maybe able to help

Thanks all

Tommy

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

Hi everyone, I'm Tommy and I'm new to the forum, its been great reading all the posts :)

I'm a part time mature student studying a CITB level 1 diploma in plastering, and I have now decided to find a position with a plasterer or firm full time. I already work full time, but really want to get more on the job training and improve my skills and workmanship in the plastering trade.

I'm 32, fit, non smoker, clean driving licence, reliable, good eye for detail, enjoy a good days graft, and keen as mustard !

Might be a long shot posting on here, but I'll try anything !

Id love to hear from anyone that maybe able to help

Thanks all

Tommy

Welcome along bud, orangemachine man may be able to help. Keep checking in on here, some people don't come on so often so you might miss someone. Whereabouts in Devon?

Hi orangemachine man, appreciate the reply, thank you !.
I dont really have much spare time at the mo, as I have to work extra shifts so I can get a day off for college, ( up at petroc, roundswell ) which is why I need regular work. Keep me posted :)

i could probably help you out.
ive just checked the map turns out were practically neighbours tommy.
time do you want picking up?.

Screenshot_2017-01-12-23-48-22-1.png

shame you wernt up this neck
of the woods joking aside though, as I could probably of helped you out a bit.
good luck though keep posting and I'm sure you'll find some help there a proper decent bunch of fellas here.

Just saw this ,

In the summer when I'm fit I could give you some hours bud. If you were he finished article I'd take you on now but I'm injured.

If you're still looking his summer send me a message mate. I'm only up the road from you

Just saw this ,

In the summer when I'm fit I could give you some hours bud. If you were he finished article I'd take you on now but I'm injured.

If you're still looking his summer send me a message mate. I'm only up the road from you
Great ! Where abouts are you ?

I live just outside exeter mate, but we take work from Plymouth to Bristol, work for the same few developers all the time.