Material Prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philby45

Have noticed builders merchants still creeping prices up. But seems B&Q trying to help by dropping Multi finish price, any body know of any great deals.

Most builders merchants will beat bnq's prices just got to shop around well except travis they seem to double every thing :eek:

Plaster costs f*ck all really, you can do an average room for 30 quid including pva and beads.

You can pay 3 times that for just a radiator or a light fitting.

nelly said:
Plaster costs f*ck all really, you can do an average room for 30 quid including pva and beads.

tried me best but cant get them rads 2 stick to the wall, gonna try bonding compound

irish_spread said:
nelly said:

tried me best but cant get them rads 2 stick to the wall, gonna try bonding compound
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

skimmin2day said:
Nice looking Reel . You really into your fisting in ya spuks,any excuse to get ur tackle out hey ? ;)
love it mate lost some big fish the other day :'(

fishing has its own smell it doesnt matter if youre carp fishing, coarse fishing sea fishing you still stink the same weird ???..........and yes it turns me on :)........freezing cold, soaking wet, catching f'all.......... ;D

Bod said:
Most builders merchants will beat bnq's prices just got to shop around well except travis they seem to double every thing :eek:

Travis are a f**k**g rip off mate...

They tried chargeing me £13.78 for a thin coat stop bead last week...

I know i paid about £65 for a couple of bags of skim and some beads last year

We use travis to book materials out through keyline and we get it at our set rates but i wouldnt go there without that.

spunky said:
3m thin coat stops are a fiver in travis :eek:

That's what i paid in the end, but retail price was £13 something he said.....Evan the chap serveing me couldn't belive it...Must of been a mistake surely..

There a f**k**g rip off, i done a job for my mates mum, and she went to travis to get me some pva and a stop bead, and she came back with the biggest tub of unibond pva which was about £46 and two stainless steel render stop beads at full retail....LOl....Seen her comeing...

Status
Not open for further replies.