Material prices what’s the best value mono on the market .? What product is the cheapest to you

Members online

Ftp321

It doesn't make sense really but Johnstone's in my opinion by a mile the best render supplier in the country will deliver a bead anywhere in the country next day for free!! a £1.50 item and it will cost them 40x more in diesel and wages crazy

zombie

Private Member
It doesn't make sense really but Johnstone's in my opinion by a mile the best render supplier in the country will deliver a bead anywhere in the country next day for free!! a £1.50 item and it will cost them 40x more in diesel and wages crazy

Agree...I have no idea how they make money but fantastic customer service.

Bigstevehammer

What you guys using and what is the best priced material in your area !

swarfega and this cracker..
66E1FF63-258B-4CE2-ACC4-3F113B4953E5.png

owls

Private Member
Good deals on most different manufacturers plenty of competition about, especially if your buying at volume.

Plasterers1StopShop

Private Member
I buy it from Woodmans Brothers in Bristol at there set trade prices...Amaroc are cheaper but Woodmans are always excellent customer service so I stick with them.

Used to use Weber which is not bad price wise but for the type of work I do renovation of period properties' Fassa is superior product in my opinion

Service is what’s required 100% of the time and worth the extra expense in my opinion

If you’re ever interested in trying PRB, give me a shout mate

themucky1

I got a ex excellent price off vimark last year but had to buy a minimum of 18 pallets but I could mix it up with ocr/mesh/mono they also do a sealer too equivalent to paraguard