masks on site

Dansouthcoast84

Private Member
had to leave site this morn.

builder we work alot with out of blue this morn says you need to wear a mask on site.

nope.......

says gotta protect everyone. esp couple vunruble people.
funny that they were hapoy last week on site without a mask.

maybe dont get 20 trades in 1 house then. thats a start

It’s tense times mate , I got one I have it on all the time it’s really comfy so can flick it up or down as needed when I’m on jobs

builder we work alot with out of blue this morn says you need to wear a mask on site.

nope.......

Yeah same In merchants before Xmas
None of staff lads on counter wearing mask
Know all masked up ridiculousness @ it’s finest ,
Anyone who knows about real health
Knows
CO2 is a waste gas that a person with a healthy respiratory system would normally breathe out
That mask is evil
Fact
It will whack your blood ph make it acidic, so your body will not run @ optimum efficiency .... Never even consider something which is detriment to your own your health !

your welcome

Depends how much the job means to you I suppose if you can walk off and go elsewhere then hey ho!
site foreman closed the tea making area with kettle hot water soap microwave etc. kept it for him and his work mate but wont get more than 1 portaloo for 15 blokes... how does that work.

told them cant be told.to wear masks but be in same house as 15 others. call us when numbers on site down

site foreman closed the tea making area with kettle hot water soap microwave etc. kept it for him and his work mate but wont get more than 1 portaloo for 15 blokes... how does that work.

told them cant be told.to wear masks but be in same house as 15 others. call us when numbers on site down
Don't think anyone has got a scooby about what there doing on site or anywhere! I turned up at a job Saturday house full of kids babies had mask and gloves on fella said don't worry about all that crap! Still kept it on but loads don't worry about it!

They will close us lot all down if folks carried on with dollars attitude, take a look around at all the other industries mate there are broken already , you me and everyone shouldn’t take us being able to work for granted
My merchants wouldn’t let you in even past the gate

Knows
CO2 is a waste gas that a person with a healthy respiratory system would normally breathe out
That mask is evil
Fact
It will whack your blood ph make it acidic, so your body will not run @ optimum efficiency .... Never even consider something which is detriment to your own your health !

your welcome
A cloth mask does not seal well enough around your face and lets enough air in and out so as not to be a problem with breathing

They will close us lot all down if folks carried on with dollars attitude, take a look around at all the other industries mate there are broken already , you me and everyone shouldn’t take us being able to work for granted
My merchants wouldn’t let you in even past the gate
No man they would not know what the fo@k to do!
If everyone used their brain like me !

merchants shops can not stop you /or anyone entering I go to loads of shops merchants not one problem! I have never worn a mask

you are living in fear vince your choice mate

your welcome

No man they would not know what the fo@k to do!
If everyone used their brain like me !

merchants shops can not stop you /or anyone entering I go to loads of shops merchants not one problem! I have never worn a mask

you are living in fear vince your choice mate

your welcome
Do you not wear a mask for mixing plaster

It’s just a mask, my mate is the same he’s anti mask I can’t understand what the big deal is just to put it on get our work done and carry on , the alternative is to stay at home all the time again I would go insane , some of my friends I can see have gone insane already as they are at home all the time mate , it’s the worst thing
I think Boris said construction carry on as most of us would of been used to already working at distance and with ppe anyway plus we are the heart beat of the country

Do you not wear a mask for mixing plaster
Not for mixing
I will use one for ceiling drops , hack offs & Stihl saw cutting but that is to stop me breathing in shite with a filtered mask

your welcome
It stops the direct airflow, find somebody with bad breath and get them to wear a mask and you can tell the difference
The thought of them peeps everywhere in shops with that s**t breath& nappy makes me physically sick touching food stuffs whilst donning & doffing that nappie

your welcome

It’s just a mask, my mate is the same he’s anti mask I can’t understand what the big deal is just to put it on get our work done and carry on , the alternative is to stay at home all the time again I would go insane , some of my friends I can see have gone insane already as they are at home all the time mate , it’s the worst thing
I think Boris said construction carry on as most of us would of been used to already working at distance and with ppe anyway plus we are the heart beat of the country
I wear a mask not because I think I need to, but out of respect for the wishes of others around me.
Respect for others is something that is sadly lacking in society.
I wouldn't work in one though. Sooner go to the lake.

I wear a mask not because I think I need to, but out of respect for the wishes of others around me.
Respect for others is something that is sadly lacking in society.
I wouldn't work in one though. Sooner go to the lake.
I got mine on my ears as soon as I leave the house mate , I go garage in morning just pull it up then when in van pull it down then when I pull up to any job up again , even at quotes I’ll pull it up and on as soon as leave the van , so people know I’m taking this all seriously plus it does say to do this in the working guidelines, I hope by sometime this year all this s**t will stop we all do

Not for mixing
I will use one for ceiling drops , hack offs & Stihl saw cutting but that is to stop me breathing in shite with a filtered mask

your welcome

The thought of them peeps everywhere in shops with that s**t breath& nappy makes me physically sick touching food stuffs whilst donning & doffing that nappie

your welcome
Your such a fanny, I neither agree nor disagree with your point of view but the way you put it out is condescending and arrogant. You don't come across well on here

I got mine on my ears as soon as I leave the house mate , I go garage in morning just pull it up then when in van pull it down then when I pull up to any job up again , even at quotes I’ll pull it up and on as soon as leave the van , so people know I’m taking this all seriously plus it does say to do this in the working guidelines, I hope by sometime this year all this s**t will stop we all do
i dont think mask.wearing will stop for couple years

it’s just a mask, look at when they got mandated and what’s happened subsequently

nope.......

if you’re exempt then nothing they can do or face prosecution under the 2010 discrimination act.

• Agree
Reactions: 000
I know many don't agree with dollar but he is right in the way mask wearing is being pushed on us!! Just remember when law is passed there is no turning back! Why are the pushing for us to wear masks outside?? No way can you do a plastering job 8 hours in the summer with a mask on!! So fookin grow up cus non of you will do that!! This place is full of bull shitters and hypocritical T***s!!

Your not welcome!!
Go f**k yourself.

I know many don't agree with dollar but he is right in the way mask wearing is being pushed on us!! Just remember when law is passed there is no turning back! Why are the pushing for us to wear masks outside?? No way can you do a plastering job 8 hours in the summer with a mask on!! So fookin grow up cus non of you will do that!! This place is full of bull shitters and hypocritical T***s!!

Your not welcome!!
Go f**k yourself.

Top tip:. If you bite your finger nail so that it leaves a jagged point , when you finger your own bum it will feel like a gerbil nibbling the inside of your anus.:coffe:

You will come

nope.......

Lol piti the so called expert didiint think a mask was any benefit back in march for about 7 months.They don't know what ther talking about! covid Least of our worries.

Knows
That mask is evil
Fact

your welcome
The main problem Dan is bacterial pneumonia from breathing in the shite the mask can collect. If masks are pushed further then watch it spike and be blamed on COVID

The main problem Dan is bacterial pneumonia from breathing in the shite the mask can collect. If masks are pushed further then watch it spike and be blamed on COVID
Exatly I bet you half people that have died of covid had serious health issues. The men that run this country. Are up to something what it is we will never find out. Never trust people in power when money involved.!

Ain’t the mask for protecting others from your symptoms u might have n passing it on
Work ,well when yer in group inside get the f**k out there if yer can or wear a good quality mask
Hustle n bustle boris should have shut the borders back in March last year not fuvkin around with them now

Ain’t the mask for protecting others from your symptoms u might have n passing it on
Work ,well when yer in group inside get the f**k out there if yer can or wear a good quality mask
Hustle n bustle boris should have shut the borders back in March last year not fuvkin around with them now
Virus particles are far smaller than air particles. Plus unless you’re wearing a respirator where do you think the air you breath out goes.

Virus particles are far smaller than air particles. Plus unless you’re wearing a respirator where do you think the air you breath out goes.
They said, it's only to flatener the curve
It's only to take the pressure off the NHS.
It's only just for Easter.
It's only a lockdown.
It's only 6 ft apart
It's only local lockdown
It's only a few business that will suffer
It's only a mask
It's only Xmas cancelled and the new year
It's only this year you can't go on holiday
It's only till after Easter till kids go back to school!!!
It's only? (to be continued)!!!!!!

They said, it's only to flatener the curve
It's only to take the pressure off the NHS.
It's only just for Easter.
It's only a lockdown.
It's only 6 ft apart
It's only local lockdown
It's only a few business that will suffer
It's only a mask
It's only Xmas cancelled and the new year
It's only this year you can't go on holiday
It's only till after Easter till kids go back to school!!!
It's only? (to be continued)!!!!!!
I wonder if people wear a mask after covid Becouse fumes from car is far more deadlier than covid!

From the same website jan 2021. 5 reasons to wear a mask.

Last edited: