Masking tape on Nano bucket coat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rigsby

TPF Special Forces
I have been using a fair bit of Nano bucket coat recently and am having problems getting masking tape to adhere to this stuff when masking up for siliconing around windows. Doing my head in!

Anyone know of a masking tape that works without leaving any marks. Even Blue Dolphin doesn't stick!

Green Scotch masking tape hard to stick surfaces. Get it from Johnstone decorator centres. I buy it in bulk because it's the only stuff that will stick to everything we need it to when doing render repairs.

Green Scotch masking tape hard to stick surfaces. Get it from Johnstone decorator centres. I buy it in bulk because it's the only stuff that will stick to everything we need it to when doing render repairs.
Saw your van going down the m11 the other day

theres an orange tape called Jaffa tape think its everbuild that makes it, sticks to anything and doesn't leave a residue on removal.

Saw an advert in Holland for 'Frog Tape', pretty sure I've seen it over here. That might do the trick.

This looks like the Scotch tape Rendit suggested. Bought some today and will try it out. Thanks for the link.

See B&Q sells it, thats handy. Hopefully they sell it in 25mm wide as the Scotch comes 48mm wide.

Last edited:
been using a waterproof cloth tape i found at wilko at the weekend and its been canny for masking up, no residue when you remove it

Status
Not open for further replies.