marshaltown permaflex

taylor

marshalltown have finally jumped on the band wagon with the flexible trowels,it looks exactly the same as a nela s*p*r*lex but twice the price.£70 for a 14 inch trowel. I don't think they will be selling too many at those prices

I have one in my hand now and to be honest I think they are going to fall apart the bond does not look very good at all to be honest. I could easily pull the blade off I think :D

Time will tell though I am sure we will soon see if this will happen (i could be wrong :D... I have been before)

I say useful, can't see me ever parting with that money for one, when the nela medi is only 40 and a Damn decent flexi

I think its a '3M' brand tape.

The high bond industrial stuff.

"Water and solvent proof" apparently.

I have one in my hand now and to be honest I think they are going to fall apart the bond does not look very good at all to be honest. I could easily pull the blade off I think :D

Time will tell though I am sure we will soon see if this will happen (i could be wrong :D... I have been before)

Any chance you could send it on to me dan for a stint of house bashing i'll give it an unbiased test drive. Can't imagine banging ur keyboard with it will be a fair trial lol

I think its a '3M' brand tape.

The high bond industrial stuff.

"Water and solvent proof" apparently.

the one I am looking like looks like its already coming apart and its got the black tape like the nela one to try help stop it happening but even that is not stuck very well... I had high hopes for it to be honest... for £65 I was expecting a lot more hence why I got one...

I think both Nela and Ref are not going to have any issues with the launch of the MT version

Booo only the favorites get a look in ;)
IMG_1762.JPG

:hola:

Whistleblower lol

Apparently the bond is failing due to the water, seems these Flexi Trowels are not fit for purpose, binned my Nela, have a s*p*r*lex i got for free, but still just use my Carbon most of the time.

Apparently the bond is failing due to the water, seems these Flexi Trowels are not fit for purpose, binned my Nela, have a s*p*r*lex i got for free, but still just use my Carbon most of the time.

It's not due to water. It happened with the NELA due to a formula change in the bond reacting with Gypsum - something we obviously didn't know and weren't informed about the change.

No issues with the MediFLEX or MKII as it was sorted out immediately.