Marshalltown Trowels

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wezly

Im after a couple of new trowels, in the past I have preferred marshalltown. I have been round the local tool shops and they only have the 'permashape' trowels, they're like bannanas!Surely they must still make/sell straight trowels?
Has anyone a recommendation for a good quality trowel?

Go the Marshalltown website, chose which trowels you require and then phone Millcott Tools, they'll get you what you want quickly and usually at a fair price, easy.

mine has curley toe syndrome but they seem to straighten out down the edge when you put a bit of pressure on but it would be a much better trowel if it was a bit flatter, can be a disadvantage if you trying to fill somthing out a bit and keep it flat but trowels up sweet

Im after a couple of new trowels, in the past I have preferred marshalltown. I have been round the local tool shops and they only have the 'permashape' trowels, they're like bannanas!Surely they must still make/sell straight trowels?
Has anyone a recommendation for a good quality trowel?

Hi Welzy,

We now have our Marshalltowns on our website all prices are shown as well. We do the Standard Durasoft you are looking. They have been delayed getting to us due to the weather but I should be able to get one to you by the end of the week.

Here is the link: Plasterers 1 Stop Shop » Plastering & Screeding Machines

If you look at the Marshalltown website you will notice in the Drywall and plastering section that they sell Permashape "flat" stainless steel trowels. They are not perfectly flat and are tapered about 1mm on the toe and heel. If you have trouble finding them in the UK you can buy them from the Amazon.com site. Expedited shipping is about $10 but you'll also pay the USD price for the trowel which means you should still end up saving money due to the currency conversion, especially of you buy more than one trowel to offset the shipping cost.

Yea I know, thats why I have been doing the rounds at the shops. I have asked my local shop to get me a straight one, but he tryed telling me "permashape are the ones to have everyone is using them". Idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.