MARSHALLTOWN SKY2124 SkyWalker Plastering Stilts 24-40â€￾

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the ones I've got, found them very easy to use but not experienced on stilts so don't have anything to compare them too.

I've had a go on the sky walkers and got the feeling they just wanted to throw me forward but that just maybe where I'm used to the old style and didn't have a long enough try on them

I've had a go on the sky walkers and got the feeling they just wanted to throw me forward but that just maybe where I'm used to the old style and didn't have a long enough try on them

Sounds like the springs weren't tightened up right ... mine are pretty worn now ... reckon maybe 6 months more and i'll be buying another set unless I can source some parts in the uk

Sounds like the springs weren't tightened up right ... mine are pretty worn now ... reckon maybe 6 months more and i'll be buying another set unless I can source some parts in the uk

Are they any good. €350 for them or I can get a cheap pair for €150. Are they worth the extra money?

Couldn't comment about the cheaper ones as these are all ive used.... the strap system and quick release are great....on and off in no time ..

What other pair were you looking at ?

Status
Not open for further replies.