Marshalltown s*p*r*lex

Members online

No members online now.
Screenshot_20170110-175421.png

just put in first order of the year at wack wholesale, he was talking me into a 'free' Marshalltown flexi thing trowel that aren't out yet? Told me all the specs of the trowel, as he continued to ramble I was troweling with my faithful nela s*p*r*lex mark 2, corked handle for comfort! and asked him to stop there as i'd had enough of his pitch. Thought I'd nip it in the bud and say not today buddy boy.
He gave me a better discount and I caved! Tell you what I think of it next week.

just put in first order of the year at wack wholesale, he was talking me into a 'free' Marshalltown flexi thing trowel that aren't out yet? Told me all the specs of the trowel, as he continued to ramble I was troweling with my faithful nela s*p*r*lex mark 2, corked handle for comfort! and asked him to stop there as i'd had enough of his pitch. Thought I'd nip it in the bud and say not today buddy boy.
He gave me a better discount and I caved! Tell you what I think of it next week.

It looks like the same trowel on paper

I had a look at the marshalltown one today and its well made but blade is too thin and flexible, and as danny said 3 years too late.

They are in reality too.

Got a 16 marshalltown permaflex end of December.

Bang the same. Nice trowel, just doesn't warrant the extra dough really.

Wearing in nice.

Yeah I have that trowel as well and is always a toss up between that and my 13 :D