Marshalltown plastic angle trowel

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah i have one its not complete dog s**t just a little bit, if youve got by this long without one then carry on as you are, i dnt really bother with it, it just sits in the bucket rotting away

that wingnut rusts like fcuk aswell and if you havent used it in a while then you try and undo it to adjust the angle:RpS_cursing:

yeah thats the only reason i got one, one of the firms i work for no matter what always build a roof flat so loads of those angles but honestly if you want an adjustable angle then go for the refina ss one rather than this one, although i dnt have the refina one so not sure how wide the angle opens on that one

well in that case the marshalltown one aint much better haha, as i said though its not completely dog s**t so for 15 nicker your not really losing much if you dnt get on with it, worth a punt, i do use mine from time to time but not a massive fan

the adjustable mt angle trowel.is quite handy.well av only had it cuple of weeks.but its good 4 re skims ect.were the angle is not perfect.u can adjust it 2 suit.

Picked one up last week prefer it to the steel one, it dont rip plaster of the walls with the wing when it firsts makes contact

So there all right then Currier that's what I thought it might be, I personally don't use angle trowels very often but when I do I want one that works unlike the the MT one I got now dont seem to work at all just make's things worse.

yer they dont pull at the plaster as soon as you make contact if you know what i mean, well worth it in my view.

However they are no good for window revels to much flex to get a non banana angle

Status
Not open for further replies.