marshalltown gold trowel

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing with these trowels is you get them and they're like a banana. No good to anyone. In my opinion you need one thats not worn in at all. Break it in yourself. Only way for me.

You normally find that people buy these spoon trowels because they can't lay on without leaving sh1tloads of lines with a straight one.....

Ive had 2 permashapes and they're both straight with a slight curl at the ends. My old boss had one and it was like a banana

**** me you really do love yourself don't you

and everyone else how said their crap doesnt hey ?? cant be bothered argueing with you mate, it will only boost your posts ,..lol.. you going for the 15,000 ? anyway your a prick , so this will be my last reply to yourself...

"Wouldn't need a permashape" would imply its helpful to have one, if it is helpful to have one why would you make life harder by not having one?

What I mean mate is a proper plasterer, would break a trowel in as opposed to using a banana... i got one to try as my Tyzack was about done, and I didnt rate them at all.... however my r***** is flat as opposed to banana shaped and although needs breaking in slightly gives a great finish....

Ive tried 5 trowels this yeae and am still using mt banana 13x5 as much as it irritates me I dont find anything as well balanced I searched for tyzack centenary for a while then realised im wasting too much time and effort trying all different things mt is tried and trusted I wna earn money not spend it

You will struggle finding made in sheffield Tyzack.. their made in China now.. use what you like mate if it works for you, its amazing nowadays how people are using 3-4 trowels just foer skimming, we used 2 trowels ..one for skimming and one for roughing... how long you been plastering pal ?

Ive tried 5 trowels this yeae and am still using mt banana 13x5 as much as it irritates me I dont find anything as well balanced I searched for tyzack centenary for a while then realised im wasting too much time and effort trying all different things mt is tried and trusted I wna earn money not spend it

That says more about you than it does the tool in your hand. :)

You will struggle finding made in sheffield Tyzack.. their made in China now.. use what you like mate if it works for you, its amazing nowadays how people are using 3-4 trowels just foer skimming, we used 2 trowels ..one for skimming and one for roughing... how long you been plastering pal ?

7 years worked with pols did an intensive course use a speedskim have a s*p*r*lex im everything this forum frequently looks down on but I love plastering almost as much as the money it brings me and I dont do bad ;)

7 years worked with pols did an intensive course use a speedskim have a s*p*r*lex im everything this forum frequently looks down on but I love plastering almost as much as the money it brings me and I dont do bad ;)

Thats good for you then mate, i would say, get a decent trowel you like, and get really used to that, the s*p*r*lex may well be great, but you dont need to mess around with all theswe new gismo;s.. get a good trowel ( if you like M/T, then thats your choice ) and crack on...

Status
Not open for further replies.