Marseille

gps

2 murders and confirmed shouts of allah akbar.

Who is responsible for this I wonder.

Shame the religion behind it is not
God help you ,scouring news looking for anti Muslim stuff , it's like the Irish wishing the British dead ,the British wishing the Germans dead , I'd explain but seeing its you ,I won't

God help you ,scouring news looking for anti Muslim stuff , it's like the Irish wishing the British dead ,the British wishing the Germans dead , I'd explain but seeing its you ,I won't

Scouring news ? It's people being murederd by a murderous religion, it's headline news I don't have to look hard

Scouring news ? It's people being murederd by a murderous religion, it's headline news I don't have to look hard
Didn't see you posting the proscribed group in England with the squaddies arrested for terrorist activities

2 murders and confirmed shouts of allah akbar.

Who is responsible for this I wonder.
Blair-and-Bush_2505205b.jpg

Anyone else getting a lot of spiders in the house at the minute, put lots of conkers on my window cill

In a war between the Liberal left and the Right i fear we (the right) are being defeated using Islamist Jihadists and mass immigration to introduce laws and Measures to keep the populations down .The word racist is brought to bear on anyone who dares to protest or speak up against our political masters and the grand plan for the new world order . Just look at what is happening to the result of our EU referendum and how it its starting to be eroded and watered down .RIP brexit.

In a war between the Liberal left and the Right i fear we (the right) are being defeated using Islamist Jihadists and mass immigration to introduce laws and Measures to keep the populations down .The word racist is brought to bear on anyone who dares to protest or speak up against our political masters and the grand plan for the new world order . Just look at what is happening to the result of our EU referendum and how it its starting to be eroded and watered down .RIP brexit.
It's such a shame a lot of people have been brainwashed into thinking it's all ok.

Shame the religion behind it is not
It's just the radicals no matter who or what they choose to "follow" who f**k it up for everybody else. But I'm not a fan of anybody targeting innocent people for some kind of religious or political beliefs

It's just the radicals no matter who or what they choose to "follow" who f**k it up for everybody else. But I'm not a fan of anybody targeting innocent people for some kind of religious or political beliefs

I think you will find it's written in the Koran matey

I'm finding a lot of milfs while out and about who I really want to have slap and tickle with

I've even seen a couple of gilfs that I wouldn't say no to, I remember someone telling me years ago that sexual no-mans land is when it is no longer feasible to have s*x with a girl half your age or twice your age. I'll let you read that a couple of times

islam is s**t
its worse than s**t
i wipe s**t off my arse
f**k islam and all its folllowers.
and f**k you weirdos that think its "not that bad"

I've even seen a couple of gilfs that I wouldn't say no to, I remember someone telling me years ago that sexual no-mans land is when it is no longer feasible to have s*x with a girl half your age or twice your age. I'll let you read that a couple of times
To be honest I'm more of the Gilf age now anyway. Gilfs are great as no pesky kids in the way as they all grown up and f**k*d off (y)

I have helped you out, I've told you it's written in the Koran because it is, but you choose to gloss over the fact.
What fact ffs I'm not into all the political or religious shite pal never have been I just know some Tommy bloke keeps posting stuff on Facebook and has fights while at the horse racing courses

I have helped you out, I've told you it's written in the Koran because it is, but you choose to gloss over the fact.

What does it say? Tbf you're just itching for a rant, for Marshy hasn't disagree swith you he's asked u simple question. I haven't read the Koran, don't wish too, what does it say? I've heard someone say somethin about infidels or some crap but don't know myself.

What fact ffs I'm not into all the political or religious shite pal never have been I just know some Tommy bloke keeps posting stuff on Facebook and has fights while at the horse racing courses

So that means it's not written in the Koran then ?