marmorit presto

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

wiganlad

Private Member
Just won two houses to be complete using presto. I'm just reading through the data sheet and it suggests to use a d63 r/s, is this a necessity or can a use a 43. Cheers

Depends. mc Plaster will know and Gibbo.

Enewall is slow apparently even on a hot summers day. So maybe take advice off those that have used it.

We are early birds but after masking up, sheeting up and setting up it is 2 hours after we arrive before we spray.

Tempers flair before we start. Bloody domestic jobs!

If we spray late this time of year we wet down the block and get a first pass on that deals with the suction in the block then the second one sits nicely over night. Finish the spray at 5 ish

@Jrend is doing overnight at the mo like this with monorex see what times he is spraying.

If it is overnight I spray 3 hrs before it goes dark. 2 hrs or there abouts spraying, 1/2 an hour cleaning up and 1/2 an hour in case the machine packs up and we have to use the whisk.

I sprayed monorex today and forgot to pick up excelorator.on by 10.30 finished by 7.
From now on I'm using webers for same day which is a dead cert to finish by 5.i really like oatex but to slow for same day for me

Status
Not open for further replies.