Marmorino KS exterior

Status
Not open for further replies.

uveco

Here are some images showing one of our recent exterior marmorino applications in Chester.

Marmorino exterior

The developer had originaly intended to use a High build textured finish.
Therefore the base was not exactly left smooth!
The sand/cement render was sealed with a siloxane/lime solution before carefully applying 2-3 layers of pure white marmorino and lightly burnishing.

The result is stunning and the property glows bright white in the sun due to the marble/lime finish.
90% of the application was carried out alone, without scaffolding (just off ladders) and we had to wear sunglasses during application.

how many coats of marmorino were needed? what was the setting time? how much is the product? what is the coverage? what price did you get supply and fix? might talk my client into getting this as opposed to thincoat acrylic

alot of the hotels in hot european resorts have something like this on their externals, loads of it in greece cropping up

Uveco I'm sure were all dying to know did you iron out the kinks in the base coat or did you just go straight over the ******* :)

Uveco I'm sure were all dying to know did you iron out the kinks in the base coat or did you just go straight over the ******* :)

crappy basecoat or not ,any exterior marmroinos we do ...they are all then covered with EIFS mesh and basecoat,to help control the cracking....after that they are primed with an acrylic primer which kills the suction ,yet new suction is created with the ceramic micro beads in the paint.......we are just finishing one right now and I will share some shots of it here soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.