Market Research

Vincey

Private Member
Stupid as it might sound I’ve designed and made a bespoke plasterers trolley that will house all trowels , spats, speedskims or blades similar, one 4 bag tub, 2 smaller tubs and three builder buckets , drill , hawk and tools needed for all internal work (I.e collated and hand drill straight edge blades etc) , to get into property or job and upstairs and through any door in one trip from the van
Question I have is how much would you pay for it £100 , £200 ? Or you just not bothered, happy as you are ?
Thanks

Stupid as it might sound I’ve designed and made a bespoke plasterers trolley that will house all trowels , spats, speedskims or blades similar, one 4 bag tub, 2 smaller tubs and three builder buckets , drill , hawk and tools needed for all internal work (I.e collated and hand drill straight edge blades etc) , to get into property or job and upstairs and through any door in one trip from the van
Question I have is how much would you pay for it £100 , £200 ? Or you just not bothered, happy as you are ?
Thanks

How big is it? Photos,man.

Thanks
You have got to give us some pics at least!.....you little tease!

234f26dff42f7068f9ee8fdb5e06ac18.jpg

Vincey shared this with me earlier!

In all seriousness Vincey, think it would have to retail for £200 to be of sufficient quality and given any profit margins etc.

jobs a good un with this baddie!!!

Attachments

• B09165C2-4F2A-43F9-AD88-79532722184A.png
    B09165C2-4F2A-43F9-AD88-79532722184A.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 390
Sound , I’ll post pictures next month have a few slight tweaks to make and tbf have to be careful it doesn’t get copied

If it can carry pretty much carry most of my skimming stuff in 1 trip I’d happily pay £200.

The more important important question though is how practical will it actually be? I mean not every house is the same and access is always different.

This would be mint when working in top level flats etc. Worst part of these jobs is the trips to get set up. I don’t mind heavy trip as long as it’s just one. So decent idea.

I use a trolly from machine mart £30 can hold a few trowels and 100 kg in weight you can also screw stuff on it if need be

Sound , I’ll post pictures next month have a few slight tweaks to make and tbf have to be careful it doesn’t get copied
If it's a big money maker it will get copied no matter what you do, so you may as well just put some pictures up.
Oh wait, didn't you mention a tool fair? Are you going to be going around trying to find a company to buy the idea off you? If it's good that would probably be your best line of attack.