Market Place

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive worked for 5 different firms this tax year flirting between one or the other kept going though, they dont seem to have enough to keep you going for a good few months

plenty without sounding a big head,i have a machine and keeping that going most days for house builders and domestic market alike.
up til the end of july at moment bar the odd day.

and 61 hats off to you, i hope i aint doing this at that age.

Last edited:
think its just a case of keeping head down and plodding on for the next year or so, no ones making a huge profit no matter what they say!

We were doing late afternoon sprays and early morning scrapes but its getting to hard in the morning now not been on the machine for a few days though

there aren't many decent sites around as far as I know a lad I was working with said his mate was skimming 4m high Walls for 1.80 ..........happy ticking over pretending to do insulated render systems lol

was monorex 2 weeks ago then last week weber ,was finishing 6ish with monorex , would rather work late than have it hard in morning, oh er

you lier Ian, you told Stuart you like it nice and hard in the morning but that was in our hotel room. :-0

Status
Not open for further replies.