Mark Ross

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucius

Dont trust this man he told me we would be finished by 12pm and we didnt finish till 6 mins
013-2.jpg
past and he is fat.

Dont trust this man he told me we would be finished by 12pm and we didnt finish till 6 mins
013-2.jpg
past and he is fat.
LOL.. We would have finished much earlier ,but we spent an age clearing up the mess the barrow boy made outside:RpS_mad:

Is that a stick your using to tamp it with Mark , never seen it tapped flat with the end off some 2x1, and don't try tellin us it was for your datum !

Is that a stick your using to tamp it with Mark , never seen it tapped flat with the end off some 2x1, and don't try tellin us it was for your datum !

I know, tell me about it. I was going to go charging in there with a wacker plate and a ride on power float, but he was having none of it. Reckon I was going to flatten all his copper pipes or something!!! . So a stick it was. :RpS_bored:

I know, tell me about it. I was going to go charging in there with a wacker plate and a ride on power float, but he was having none of it. Reckon I was going to flatten all his copper pipes or something!!! . So a stick it was. :RpS_bored:

Wish you did we wouldnt have had so much over.

In all my years I've never had anyone spoil me with ready mixed screed, you lucky boy Mark.
Having said that I never order it for myself either, but that's coz I'm tight.

In all my years I've never had anyone spoil me with ready mixed screed, you lucky boy Mark.
Having said that I never order it for myself either, but that's coz I'm tight.[/QUOTE
Anything over 2m2 its the only way Andy on domestics its quicker cleaner and far better quality than anything you would put through a mixer.

I agree, the only time we mix large quantities on site is when a pump is required . A forced action mixer is the only way of getting a good consistent mix on site.. Otherwise its batch lorries all the way.

We are pumping 150m2 on Wednesday with a Flexi screed F2 additive ( fast drying admix) . I'll post some pics on here.

I've never had any trouble getting a decent consistent mix from my Winget 150FT, when I was young and fit I used to mix and lay 80sq m a day on my own.

I rarely do any screed but when I do its ready mix all the way. **** mixing a barrow full at a time. We use a company called rock solid and they mix it on site so you can have it a bit wetter, bit dryer. Fibres in, fibres out. Right amount of retarder in and perfectly consistent. Worth the extra dough imo.

I've never had any trouble getting a decent consistent mix from my Winget 150FT, when I was young and fit I used to mix and lay 80sq m a day on my own.
Dont think ide want to cart one of them about just to do one extension floor.

I too love to dwell on the days when I was young and fit, but nowadays I'm quite happy for some one to turn up and drop off a well mixed ready load. Takes the stress out of it and I can look forward to pleasant days screeding without busting a nut.

Unless of coarse we are producing and pumping modified screeds on site.

Wednesdays endeavors:Fast track screed system .Mixed on site using a M760, fibres and Flexi Screed 14 day over lay additive. 185m2

531564_3763757731389_551768660_n.jpg

487389_3763781651987_1726351170_n.jpg

563537_3763764331554_950142930_n.jpg

526630_3763759371430_114117125_n.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.