• MARBLE PLASTERS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • STONE PLASTERS

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

stuco-boy

ALRIGHT FELLA'S IM LOOKING TO TRAIN IN MARBLE PLASTERS ECT...I HAVE BEEN UPTO STO IN BASINGSTOKE TO DO SOME OF THERE MATERIALS, HAD A GOOD DAY GOT TO DO A COUPLE OF SM2 BUT I WANT TO DO ALOT MORE ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GO?
CHEERS
STUCO-BOY

stuco-boy said:
ALRIGHT FELLA'S IM LOOKING TO TRAIN IN MARBLE PLASTERS ECT...I HAVE BEEN UPTO STO IN BASINGSTOKE TO DO SOME OF THERE MATERIALS, HAD A GOOD DAY GOT TO DO A COUPLE OF SM2 BUT I WANT TO DO ALOT MORE ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GO?
CHEERS
STUCO-BOY
go see andy in goldtrowl u get to do 2mtre by 2mtre walls its in essex just google goldtrowl or there is the marble plaster company in kieghtly near bradford they do boards say 2ft by2ft but they have a wide range of stuff and they also do micro cement for floors and there cheap

georgemealy75 said:
stuco-boy said:
CHEERS
STUCO-BOY
go see andy in goldtrowl u get to do 2mtre by 2mtre walls its in essex just google goldtrowl or there is the marble plaster company in kieghtly near bradford they do boards say 2ft by2ft but they have a wide range of stuff and they also do micro cement for floors and there cheap
go on youtube and watch a few videos.. then buy some stuff and do a few walls in your own house... its a doddle
heres onim doing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpabTQqHZzk

Render Systems said:
georgemealy75 said:
stuco-boy said:
CHEERS
STUCO-BOY
go on youtube and watch a few videos.. then buy some stuff and do a few walls in your own house... its a doddle
heres onim doing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpabTQqHZzk
ER RENDER DO U USE THE FIRZINSE STUFF COS I SEE HIM PUT WAX ON WITH A TROWL WHATS THE DIFFRENCE PUTTIN ON WAX WITH A TROWL ?

i spent 10 days with andy @goldtrwl-spot on!watching videos isnt gonna teach you how to solve problems and as a plasterer i would have struggled with venetian-you cant start splashing water around and applying pressure to your trowel to achieve a decent finish-its a very gentle,controlled method and i feel that having done the course you can go out and start making money without cocking someones wall up-look at my site www.thevenetianplasterer.co.uk-its all since doing my course-ive got 2 more jobs booked in for the next 3 weeks and am now looking at stopping normal plastering altogether

mistersmooth said:
i spent 10 days with andy @goldtrwl-spot on!watching videos isnt gonna teach you how to solve problems and as a plasterer i would have struggled with venetian-you cant start splashing water around and applying pressure to your trowel to achieve a decent finish-its a very gentle,controlled method and i feel that having done the course you can go out and start making money without cocking someones wall up-look at my site www.thevenetianplasterer.co.uk-its all since doing my course-ive got 2 more jobs booked in for the next 3 weeks and am now looking at stopping normal plastering altogether
if you get enough venetian to keep you busy great but i cant see it happenning good luck though... ps what you doing 1 m2 for?

its not keeping me as busy as i want it to-now sites up and running i can start to punt it to potential clients-pricewise its between 30 for metalic acrylics to 70 on fully waterproof classic-if its a small job then obviously m2 isnt feasible

mistersmooth said:
its not keeping me as busy as i want it to-now sites up and running i can start to punt it to potential clients-pricewise its between 30 for metalic acrylics to 70 on fully waterproof classic-if its a small job then obviously m2 isnt feasible

you should get busy then... last job i did at £65 per m2 was 100's of m2 little stuff ie the odd wall like the one in my video minimum £120.00 per m2

mistersmooth said:
ALLL CHANGED NOW MATE HANDS ON NO VIDEOS

Status
Not open for further replies.