Mapewall gpr

Rst1983

hi,anyone with advice on machine applied sand and cement render pls as winter is coming and we have been using mapei mapewall gpr and it's not even gone cold yet n we r sprayed on by 9.30 n having generator and lights out till gone 6...any advice would be appreciated thanx

hi,anyone with advice on machine applied sand and cement render pls as winter is coming and we have been using mapei mapewall gpr and it's not even gone cold yet n we r sprayed on by 9.30 n having generator and lights out till gone 6...any advice would be appreciated thanx
What are you spraying onto ?

That render hangs for yonks due to polymer
Try a different render
Other way would be to leave over night like mono
I used that gpr mortar in the summer and had a thousand cracks the next day so haven’t used it since

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That render hangs for yonks due to polymer
Try a different render
Other way would be to leave over night like mono
I used that gpr mortar in the summer and had a thousand cracks the next day so haven’t used it since

I remember you saying this. Did Mapei ever say why?

We go through over an Arctic a week on this stuff and have very few issues

I remember you saying this. Did Mapei ever say why?

We go through over an Arctic a week on this stuff and have very few issues

Yes I phoned the guy and he had no real answer.
To be honest it was warm and windy but still I must of had hundreds of cracks mate
Sprayed at 15mm in 2 passes
It’s too fine for my liking

Yes I phoned the guy and he had no real answer.
To be honest it was warm and windy but still I must of had hundreds of cracks mate
Sprayed at 15mm in 2 passes
It’s too fine for my liking

I’ll make a call and try and get more details. It’s a very fine material but we have had Lidl stores done to 20mm in one pass with no cracking etc. Also hundreds of local projects.

Strange one, but I’ll try and get a reason for it happening. We’re they just little spiderwebs? Or actual cracks?

I’ll make a call and try and get more details. It’s a very fine material but we have had Lidl stores done to 20mm in one pass with no cracking etc. Also hundreds of local projects.

Strange one, but I’ll try and get a reason for it happening. We’re they just little spiderwebs? Or actual cracks?

We did the other elevations with no problems
I’ve used tons of different ocr brands now and I’ve found the finer aggregates,Weber/gpr do not like direct warm sunlight at all
I’ve used parmurex/Sas float coat and fassa with no problems.the grit is bigger mind
I was advised by a colleague of yours that mesh was not needed.
Perhaps it is to stop shrinkage?

Right about the light for sure , does the map ai say to apply in one pass or two on back of bags ?

I’ve used tons of different ocr brands now and I’ve found the finer aggregates,Weber/gpr do not like direct warm sunlight at all
I’ve used parmurex/Sas float coat and fassa with no problems.the grit is bigger mind

I always advise Mesh, with any system we do. The 210g that you love :love:

I've found k rend gp render for similar cost,but it's the drying time I'd like to cut!is there is a ocr that can go on 15mm in winter conditions and b finished in daylight.i may try a couple of m2 test panel over nite on a damp wall n see how it goes

I've found k rend gp render for similar cost,but it's the drying time I'd like to cut!is there is a ocr that can go on 15mm in winter conditions and b finished in daylight.i may try a couple of m2 test panel over nite on a damp wall n see how it goes

Have you not got a big light you could use to get it done on the day?