Mapei insulated render systems

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

richardbrown

Private Member
Hi guys,
Hope you are all well.

Just a quick thread to discuss the Mapei range of renders and ewi products.

I first started using Mapei products in may of last year, I was using another leading manufacture beforehand but on this occasion I was pricing a large ewi job and I needed a financial edge to win the contract. I contacted Mapei and they did me a great deal, I won the contract and since that day I have been converted.

Their product range is excellent but what really makes a difference to me is their product knowledge and backup. Any questions I or the client may have I can email Adrian jones in the morning and usually within 4 hours I have a full response and a sensible solution.

Mapei have a full product range with most of their products being made and stocked in the uk.

The above comments are my own personal views.

Why not email Adrian Jones who is Mapei's technical manager on a.jones@mapei.co.uk and give them a try!!.

Richard, what a sensible recommendation from your self I'm shocked, , well done :-D

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

Hi all
Just a quick introduction I am Ade from Mapei and we would like to thank you for the nice comments,they are all welcome even from the fatboy in Plymouth.
We are at Ecobuild next week and please feel free to attend one of our EWI demonstrations on how to render a 1 Metre panel indoors, we like to represent true site conditions!
:RpS_thumbsup:
To register click on the link
https://registration.n200.com/survey/2bh8akmvg5386?check=1

Just a shame they dont contribute more posts to the forum so we could get more knowledge of there products and have a contact on here

Hi all
Just a quick introduction I am Ade from Mapei and we would like to thank you for the nice comments,they are all welcome even from the fatboy in Plymouth.
We are at Ecobuild next week and please feel free to attend one of our EWI demonstrations on how to render a 1 Metre panel indoors, we like to represent true site conditions!
:RpS_thumbsup:
To register click on the link
https://registration.n200.com/survey/2bh8akmvg5386?check=1

Welcome Aide , are you ready for it !!!

I didn't receive anything although a trip to Milan has been mentioned after spending £50k on Mapei product in the last 12months.

HaHa I can tell you. The Italians make good gear. They don't accept sh1te gear over there. If u get the chance to go get over there grab it.
I've been lucky to get to go to over for rdm. Great place and the people were boss with us.

Beddy got 3 quads off Wack when he bought a container load of hook on beads.....:)

Been busy topping up Brownies cholestoral level, he has turned me into a "feeder"

We now have notifications relevant to Mapei set up so will be more proactive, any questions please ask.
Thanks for visiting us Danny, can see why you hung up the Marshalltown now:RpS_crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.