Manchester Spreads n’ Vans

Members online

When I’m behind vans that are chucking out a ton of smoke and I have to throw the recirculation and air con on I wonder how the hell they get through the MOT. It’s obviously not strict enough.
Yep me neither.
But you times that by 1000s in a city centre in summer with no breeze, it's all going in kids lungs that can't be right.

Yep me neither.
But you times that by 1000s in a city centre in summer with no breeze, it's all going in kids lungs that can't be right.
Other unspoken pollution is car brakes

When I was driving the Renault I had a random woman send me a really snotty message saying that I was billowing out black fumes on the motorway and other road users shouldn’t have to breathe in my toxic poisons!

I replied thanking her for her concern. I told her that she had witnessed me having van troubles and I ended up on the back of a recovery truck, which obviously lead to much expense and time loss for a small business owner

I finished by saying how kind it was of her to take the time out of her day to express such concern for me and assured her all was now fixed and well, so she could rest easy

she never replied

When I was driving the Renault I had a random woman send me a really snotty message saying that I was billowing out black fumes on the motorway and other road users shouldn’t have to breathe in my toxic poisons!

I replied thanking her for her concern. I told her that she had witnessed me having van troubles and I ended up on the back of a recovery truck, which obviously lead to much expense and time loss for a small business owner

I finished by saying how kind it was of her to take the time out of her day to express such concern for me and assured her all was now fixed and well, so she could rest easy

she never replied
I.ll reply for you next time.

So you're saying that Range Rover, Audi and BMW drivers are more environmentally friendly? I'll look at the arseholes in a different light in future.
They might look down on spreads but you don't have to look up at their arseholes, as they spew righteous NIMBY s**t about the environment.

Khan's people in CycleUK are trying to promote last mile deliveries by bike and are suggesting a cargo bike can carry between 85 kg to 250kg depending type, with or without electrical assist. How fit and young do you feel punk?
Or maybe you have to pay for an extra lad/Deliveroo to do the pedalling bit.

when i served my time anything local to base say 1mile was done with a hand cart up to 10 4x3 boards 2/3 boardfinish tools buckets etc
My dad told me of 2 brothers use to do the same around here with a horse cart when I was a nipper

Manchester wank, wank, wank Manchester, wank wank wank! Used to sing that in cop end was easy enough for everyone in Leeds to remember!

she never replied
Should of sent her one of your maris piper spuds