Manchester Longstroke plastering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a quick message to say hi to all you spreads! am new to this forum but not new to plastering with plenty exp and skills. Am regarded as one of manchesters finest plasterers and my finish, speed, pride, customer skills and reliability are second to few. Am looking forward to swapping tips, pics ect with you all in the near future but it might take me a few weeks to get used to this forum lol. Feel free to ask me anything or comment on any pics i may post as pro plasterers know a bit of constructive critesisem didnt hurt any one it just makes them wiser ;) Most aspects of plastering covered rangeing from marble venitian work, tanking systems, chemical damps, general plastering and rendering finishes inc k rend ect... Ever need a hand on a job or in the area? contact me and ill let my work do the talking before we discuss prices. Am always willing to take on more work, I posses all plastering quals, cscs card, level 3 nvqs and plenty of pride in what i do....

Kind regards Lancey looooonnngg Stroke

Fcuk me you fancy yourself next time ime in Manc land visiting we will have to meet up cos i am **** x

loving the banter fellas lol, to be honest av met that many people on site who call them selfs plasterers and are not spreads that can only skim or have been on 2 weeks courses ect... They give us lads a bad name, thats why am confident in my ability whether its plastering or dri lining a pretty lady all over the room. I might not have a big arse but its fast like a bees wing :RpS_lol::RpS_thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.