Man my r/s ,s are getting caned much quicker than only getting about 10 palletts

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
It should come out nice and consistent im guessing because you pre mix the material before spraying then as the r&s wears the flow rate gets slower and slower,

It didn't seem to spray that nicely

Is it a clampable r&s have you tried tightening it up

Id be tempted to just stick a new one on there not that expensive you'll soon see the differance

And jessops video was much funnier then yours :)

It should come out nice and consistent im guessing because you pre mix the material before spraying then as the r&s wears the flow rate gets slower and slower,

It didn't seem to spray that nicely

Is it a clampable r&s have you tried tightening it up

Id be tempted to just stick a new one on there not that expensive you'll soon see the differance

And jessops video was much funnier then yours :)

It Is a clampable one. It didn't spray nicely because the mpfinish was sitting in the hose for about 10 to 15 min + I mixed it to tick.:rolleyes) How often should I tightening up the clamp. The machine is a 110v /50 hz what size gen would be best to run it.

Just tighten the middle bolt 1 or 2 turns then the top and bottom bolts just so there not loose you want to be keeping the gap running down the clamp nice and even then as you notice machine slowing down just tighten it again

If youve never adjusted the clamp before you may need to tighten it a few more turns

Monophase supply voltage 110v /50Hz

electrical current requirement 16 A

asynchronous triphase motor reducer 1,1kw

this is the electromagnetic compatibility for my machine.

what would be the best size generator to run it.

UOTE=UKPlasteringmachines;749875]A Ritmo needs a 5kva transformer[/QUOTE]

This is where I get confused. If u can use a 5kva transformer off the mains to power it. Y do u need a 8kva genny to run it . Why cant u use a 5kva genny to run it.

Ill have a look at our setup when I get I but im sure 8kva is the peak rating and the constant is lower

Status
Not open for further replies.