Man city v manure

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asking me to download something. Not really interested n that tbh. I ****** my last computer downloading anything that appeard on my screen. Ah well. Should of waited til season was finished before I cancelled my sports package!

you will not beat bloodzeed it is better than skygo

see bacon face got his sore loser hat on half way through. adds to the fun i suppose. I still think they will win title somehow

Manure?what a disgrace to describe fantastic team an all theyve done for english football.man city would still be wimpering nieghbours if not for some rich **** arab.man city will win league this year but will be last for some while.immature team players will start arguements over more money start making demands.melt down soon theyve proved that already.man u should never have been able to catch them.but only for sulks an outbursts.the bubble will burst an very soon.

exactly man u, although they lost and diddnt play that well are 10 times the team city are man u have always been up there throughout the years city were nothing until they got a rich owner and tried to buy the league even then they havent stormed it like im sure there owner was expecting

I think UTD overachieved with the squad this season - that is purely down to the manager knowing his job and doing it well but its simple as this utd had the 90,s and alot of the 00's but there wanst a great abundance of competition during those years but football has changed, city will be around for some time, certainly longer than fergie will be in charge of utd that much is true, in the coming years there will be competition with probably 5 or 6 teams having a realistic challenge on the title not just 1 or 2 teams. this is making the league more interesting if anything its becoming a great spectacle again so we should enjoy it.

just my honest view

You can't take anything away from Fergie's achievements, he's set records that will take some beating, fair play to the bloke.
It's the fans I hate more than the team :RpS_biggrin:

I know quite a few m.u. fans. I don't know you like, but you can go on the list anyhoo :RpS_wink:

What a strange thing to say!how can you hate strangers??!?!

When strangers abuse you when your with your child because you have an opposing shirt on then its easy to hate strangers.

He has achieved great things without doubt. not won three european cups though.............:RpS_biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.