Man and machine required

I don't get the way u lot look at rendering tbh. I do God knows how meny m2 a year. I just go in bang it on the walls f**k off home and don't think about it. Its only render. Never get meny problems at all. And when I do get a problem it's 99% of the time it would be baged render. Crack here and there. As it's pure s**t compared to old school sand and cement if u have good plastering sand. But the baged render does dry out better looking more even colour. I make a lot more money rendering then I do skimming. Find other trades look up to you when u are rendering. U are on the same level as a painter when skimming lol it's a tramps job just skimming. Now I'm having caviar for me breakfast.
100% right about skimming being a tramps job now.
Trades gone to shite

I don't get the way u lot look at rendering tbh. I do God knows how meny m2 a year. I just go in bang it on the walls f**k off home and don't think about it. Its only render. Never get meny problems at all. And when I do get a problem it's 99% of the time it would be baged render. Crack here and there. As it's pure s**t compared to old school sand and cement if u have good plastering sand. But the baged render does dry out better looking more even colour. I make a lot more money rendering then I do skimming. Find other trades look up to you when u are rendering. U are on the same level as a painter when skimming lol it's a tramps job just skimming. Now I'm having caviar for me breakfast.
What a c**t