Makita.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could do with a nail gun myself looked at the pas im350 or a newer paslode or is hitachi guns just as good ,as a few posts have mentioned them I want one for stud work, skirts n archs

I could do with a nail gun myself looked at the pas im350 or a newer paslode or is hitachi guns just as good ,as a few posts have mentioned them I want one for stud work, skirts n archs
Paslode im350 is alright trusty gun, newer ones are cost a fortune, paslode again is nice for 2nd fix but costly again, I use a Hitachi 2nd fix one which is half the price of the paslode and just invested in a hilti framing one, if you want paslode get a second hand one you can't go wrong with it, as long as you clean them and oil them up

Seen plenty of bosch drills go down, they don't last to long when mixing 6 bag gauges day in day out.

Not the GRW 11 E you haven't, they've stopped making them now I'm led to believe, way of the world nowadays I suppose, if something lasts it's no good to the manufacturer!

Not the GRW 11 E you haven't, they've stopped making them now I'm led to believe, way of the world nowadays I suppose, if something lasts it's no good to the manufacturer!
Sure it was them, they were the only drills we used 15 yrs ago for ewi.
Can remember dropping dashing chippings into them a few times to get an early day when I was a boy.

Mix fork lift tubs of mono with mine, 3 bag mixes of drywall, and buckets of s&c.
Faultless for me

Kin hells Fire!!

Could find one when I looked about a month ago, hopefully the one I have will last longer than me [emoji120]

Status
Not open for further replies.