makita heated jacket

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jace

has anyone seen or got one of these jackets for the winter months ive been toying with the idea of getting one this weekend but i cant decide if it will be uncomfortable with the battery and ill not just have to buy the jacket but another set of batteries and charger as ive only got 2 14v li ion bats at the mo which is more than enough currently.
opinions please my faithful chums:RpS_wink:

the chippie at work is going to get one for when he watches brighton play,,, he has looked in to them and thinks they should be good,, i will ask him tomorrow if hes got one yet

i was working on an old barn the other day with no windows in think it was down in east hanningfield middle of nowhere and i was freezing my caaant off even put me helly coat on and diddnt even feel the difference haha, the next day a bricky told me his mate had a heated jacket but i cant see it being comfortable with the battery plus i have to spend the extra money of another charger and battery set which will make it a 400 quid coat:RpS_scared:.
but if its ment to be the tits then ill invest in it

Is it a blazer???...:RpS_unsure:

I'll get me coat,,erm,jumper,,cardigan.:RpS_blushing:

we divvint wear coats up North.....................Tyneside toughened en aal that.........................:RpS_thumbup:

tumblr_mduuo7eIQR1r7qq91.gif
@bubbles65

Last edited by a moderator:
i was working on an old barn the other day with no windows in think it was down in east hanningfield middle of nowhere and i was freezing my caaant off even put me helly coat on and diddnt even feel the difference haha, the next day a bricky told me his mate had a heated jacket but i cant see it being comfortable with the battery plus i have to spend the extra money of another charger and battery set which will make it a 400 quid coat:RpS_scared:.
but if its ment to be the tits then ill invest in it

What do you mean 'middle of nowhere', it's only a few miles from the County City of Chelmsford and just round the corner from me Jas.
Are you down there again? As I've got a few quiet days later this week and could pop over and admire your vast collection of trowels.

Stop being a bender. Heated jackets ffs. Walking round with an 18v battery in your pocket and a charger plugged up your arse

What do you mean 'middle of nowhere', it's only a few miles from the County City of Chelmsford and just round the corner from me Jas.
Are you down there again? As I've got a few quiet days later this week and could pop over and admire your vast collection of trowels.

i dnt know the area andy i know it was down back lane east hanningfield, the lane was in the middle of nowhere haha.
i dnt think im down there again mate i know the fella doin the job was asking my gaffer for me again to help give him a push to finish the job but as far as i know scott told him were too busy and he cant spare me.
ill let you know if we are down that way again, i think the plastering firm doin the job is called tackers 'n' spreads dnt s'pose youve herd of him have ya??

i dnt know the area andy i know it was down back lane east hanningfield, the lane was in the middle of nowhere haha.
i dnt think im down there again mate i know the fella doin the job was asking my gaffer for me again to help give him a push to finish the job but as far as i know scott told him were too busy and he cant spare me.
ill let you know if we are down that way again, i think the plastering firm doin the job is called tackers 'n' spreads dnt s'pose youve herd of him have ya??

No mate I've never heard of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.