makita dab radio

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
131148233949 search that on ebay. Its retractable so doesn't. Get tangled when not in use

IIRC there are two jack points, one inside the battery space and one on the front. Useful for keeping your ipod/phone clean (don't know if it'll fit when a battery is fitted though...

Got one myself, though getting fed up of Magic 828 (my mates choice of listening - I prefer radio 4 tbh)

ffs you can get them in the 99p shop :rolleyes) seven quid :-0 my radio was only sixteen

I think we are seeing the downfall of tesco... £7 for a pissy bit of cable... amazon is the way forward....

honestly I am not sure morrisons are romping along and the fact that tesco have lied and what not it does not look good and possibly worst than they are letting on... lots of scandals in the past... i would be on the edge of my seat if I was a director and wont be going out to buy any new jets...lol

why more companies are not like john lewis beats me...

Have you changed the band tp aux1 or aux2? Depending whixh jack socket you've plugged into. There's 1 on the front and 1in the battery compartment

Alright jenks,its not working mate?? There is no aux 1 or 2,like you said it should just pick it up????

Status
Not open for further replies.