Makita DAB fix

Members online

Arti

@Olican did you do a fix with a paper clip in the power socket of the radio when it wouldn't work with a battery in the back?

Anyway the radio won't work off batteries and av lost the fewkin powercable any assistance would be much appreciated

Love
Arti
Xxxxxxc

My Makita is a beast...tumbled down a few flights of stairs ....I used @olicans trick as mine stopped taking power, can't remember what it was but it worked

@Olican did you do a fix with a paper clip in the power socket of the radio when it wouldn't work with a battery in the back?

Anyway the radio won't work off batteries and av lost the fewkin powercable any assistance would be much appreciated

Love
Arti
Xxxxxxc

The paper clip worked a treat, it was @Dansouthcoast84 that suggested it if memory serves me right. This is how I did it ;
Tried to gently insert the paperclip in as Dan described... nothing... tried manipulating said paperclip into several positions.. nothing..swore several times.. nothing..called the radio and said paperclip a pair of T***s.. nothing....took my hammer and tried to gently persuade the said pair of T***s to work together..
Nothing..
In walks my good lady wife
"What are you doing and why is that manky radio in the kitchen sink?"
I explained.
....wife removes the now mangled paperclip with a pair of tweezers, takes a fresh paper clip, gently inserts....boom , back to life . She sticks some electrical tape over and walks away smug :numberone:
It's worked fine ever since

Love
Arti
Xxxxxxc
Radeio 2 pounds form car boot good enough

The paper clip worked a treat, it was @Dansouthcoast84 that suggested it if memory serves me right. This is how I did it ;
Tried to gently insert the paperclip in as Dan described... nothing... tried manipulating said paperclip into several positions.. nothing..swore several times.. nothing..called the radio and said paperclip a pair of T***s.. nothing....took my hammer and tried to gently persuade the said pair of T***s to work together..
Nothing..
In walks my good lady wife
"What are you doing and why is that manky radio in the kitchen sink?"
I explained.
....wife removes the now mangled paperclip with a pair of tweezers, takes a fresh paper clip, gently inserts....boom , back to life . She sticks some electrical tape over and walks away smug :numberone:
It's worked fine ever since
Behind every great Makita radio is a great woman! :coffe: