Majority of you guys will be glad.

Members online

Donzo

This pva carry is bollox in these cold conditions. .stuff hanging like f***.
Not used uni since my incident in October. And I miss the stuff,saved loads of time when you get used to its ways.
My bq look like they ain't going to stock it anymore....i know a lot of guys will be glad to hear it.

This pva carry is bollox in these cold conditions. .stuff hanging like f***.
Not used uni since my incident in October. And I miss the stuff,saved loads of time when you get used to its ways.
My bq look like they ain't going to stock it anymore....i know a lot of guys will be glad to hear it.
Totally agree and there is plenty of others out there that do as well Merchants all the way for 2018

Totally agree and there is plenty of others out there that do as well Merchants all the way for 2018
I would have got into it again...but few bags left are well out of date.
It's not stocked that I know anywhere else in Glasgow, made enquiries.

My b and q stopped doing it as well about a month ago

Whatever s**t they stole for it out of multi and board they should put it back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Selco have it in stock around here tbh they upped there game this year they also have multi finish at £4.70 and gyproc fibretape blue,green,orange at £2.99

Selco opened a new branch in Solihull and I asked if the new prices were a branch opening thing. The bloke said that they'd dropped a lot of their prices as they were getting spanked by local merchants and some of the sheds.

Selco have it in stock around here tbh they upped there game this year they also have multi finish at £4.70 and gyproc fibretape blue,green,orange at £2.99
That orange tape is £6 ex vat and b and q now

Selco opened a new branch in Solihull and I asked if the new prices were a branch opening thing. The bloke said that they'd dropped a lot of their prices as they were getting spanked by local merchants and some of the sheds.
Same here mate , @Lodan this is what I’ve always said mate , constantly have to move around the merchants to get best deals , some people aren’t bothered but I do it as much as I can to get best price, tbh pure finish best price atm I have is travis Perkins £8.50 inc vat

Same here mate , @Lodan this is what I’ve always said mate , constantly have to move around the merchants to get best deals , some people aren’t bothered but I do it as much as I can to get best price, tbh pure finish best price atm I have is travis Perkins £8.50 inc vat

Travis I use do great deals...but you have to ask. I moaned about the price of beads saying I could get them cheaper on ebay, 2 seconds later I'ver got them half price if I buy by the box.
List and shelf prices are a joke.

You got my hopes up, I thought you was announcing your departure from the Plasterer’s forum lol

Sorry here’s the selco price orange is slightly more , they deliver too

22DB4933-99A9-4833-910B-46DFA5DED7C9.jpeg

Travis I use do great deals...but you have to ask. I moaned about the price of beads saying I could get them cheaper on ebay, 2 seconds later I'ver got them half price if I buy by the box.
List and shelf prices are a joke.
@Lodan is your man for beads , links please Lodan , normal expamet not the s**t hook ons

@Lodan is your man for beads , links please Lodan , normal expamet not the s**t hook ons

Im suprised you like those expamet beads pete I think there made from the same stuff the juicy fruit chewing gum is wrapped in.
Cheap nasty crap flimsy as hell, narrow wings and if you do happen to miss the holes and clip it with a staple they just bend to fcuk.

I've never seen uni down our way
Closest place is b and q in Exeter, I had a pallet delivered free of charge to rgb to try out, and I loved the spread and feel of the gear but the little white lumps soon got a bit boring especially when it dried out like a speckled colour.

Yes,,,going back to that s**t is b*ll***s,,,i have new supplier of uni.
And as my last sample went missing im giving it another wack.i have been returning to a few houses i have been working over last few years and checking them out on walls i used it on ,,,,no issues.
:sorprendido3:

Yes,,,going back to that s**t is b*ll***s,,,i have new supplier of uni.
And as my last sample went missing im giving it another wack.i have been returning to a few houses i have been working over last few years and checking them out on walls i used it on ,,,,no issues.
:sorprendido3:
I’ve been kicking myself these last few weeks mate , only been booking jobs in week by week and haven’t had room for a pallet in my garage, Sod’s law every stinking job has been a silky Granny Smiths artex reskim , i might splurge on my credit card tbh