maintance

Status
Not open for further replies.

lewis

hi everyone ,starting to do some work for a maintance company on counicl houses .it is all price work and i think it is gunna be mostly repairing holes in walls etc...so i need to be fast to earn my money so rather than mixing up bonding coat then multi etc etc...should i just use this one coat plaster or is it crud???....also i will be doing the plasterering after the damp proffing can i just use the stuff in bag (dont know what it is called) or should i stick to s&c waterproff etc..????any advice will be great..

hi everyone ,starting to do some work for a maintance company on counicl houses .it is all price work and i think it is gunna be mostly repairing holes in walls etc...so i need to be fast to earn my money so rather than mixing up bonding coat then multi etc etc...should i just use this one coat plaster or is it crud???....also i will be doing the plasterering after the damp proffing can i just use the stuff in bag (dont know what it is called) or should i stick to s&c waterproff etc..????any advice will be great..
you could always put cement thru your bonding,as for the dampys i think the stuff your thinkin o is limelite(which i use on a daily basis)not great for going on top of stone if its a heavy coat and its a 2 days operation,not cheap either

Status
Not open for further replies.