Magnetic plaster

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to the old chestnut I was told £55 and mid April. It is in production. i will have another go Mom=nday and see if I can get any more info . Bit like a secret society at BG at the moment. get the feelimg that they cant mask up their mind at a price to pitch it. My TP contact may give me an answer. BG contact missed the meeting a week ago Friday and has gone to ground

Back to the old chestnut I was told £55 and mid April. It is in production. i will have another go Mom=nday and see if I can get any more info . Bit like a secret society at BG at the moment. get the feelimg that they cant mask up their mind at a price to pitch it. My TP contact may give me an answer. BG contact missed the meeting a week ago Friday and has gone to ground
Yeh my TP contact missed the meeting also last I heard he was sent on an all inclusive holiday to Beijing with another fella so hopefully he might get back to me next week, All sounds a bit suspicious if you ask me.

ffs topshop, i thought you said it was gonna be 55 quid a bag in TP ..... if that's the case my contact partypete may well be right when he said 30 a bag in his yard .... :RpS_unsure:

This will just end up in The Plasterers room 101 with uni finish & all the plastic tools & hawk holder thingy lol. :rolleyes)

wouldnt you have thought @BritishGypsum would have been on here giving the low down on this product. price, application, distributors etc. ? i agree with @ryanswart - they're a bunch of arseholes. if some chinese or whatever supplier entered the market with a comparable product that was available in the big sheds i would fcuk them off tomorrow. they have still done fcuk all about the bags. i ripped about four myself this morning in b and q just trying to twist one free from the pallet. joke. it was like a sandpit. the waste is staggering. so instead of aggresively marketing this product and sorting out the bags they put together a rap video .... you're having a laugh. like the emporer fcuking nero. fiddling whilst rome burns. ....

not going on the tour by the way

wouldnt you have thought @BritishGypsum would have been on here giving the low down on this product. price, application, distributors etc. ? i agree with @ryanswart - they're a bunch of arseholes. if some chinese or whatever supplier entered the market with a comparable product that was available in the big sheds i would fcuk them off tomorrow. they have still done fcuk all about the bags. i ripped about four myself this morning in b and q just trying to twist one free from the pallet. joke. it was like a sandpit. the waste is staggering. so instead of aggresively marketing this product and sorting out the bags they put together a rap video .... you're having a laugh. like the emporer fcuking nero. fiddling whilst rome burns. ....

you been drinking?

Me and @beddy are doing a rival tour down the marmite mine. give us a chance to show the gays on the ground the Beddy rang

Just drop beddy a PM if ya in...........we'll even chuck in a free back of Beddy Batter..................:RpS_thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm just throwing things out here, brainstorming kind of, but what about a coloured plaster so people don't have to paint it. like k rend and that but for internal. i'm always getting people saying to me that they love the colour of the plaster when it's fresh on and they might not paint it etc. they always do, though, once it's dried .....:RpS_laugh: it would have to be just a few standard colours like but it could work goddamnit

i think a scratch and sniff wall is a better idea :RpS_thumbup: iv done it a couple of times it smelt like cat shat :RpS_biggrin:

Right been back to the font of information today. Seems that it will be to order only. think we will have to take a mortgage to buy some. I have been promised full spec and a price this week. Suggest you all sit down when i get the price and put a night guard on the van or storage point.

fu ck em then another one that wont take off if there gonna price it as high as you think they will

but when you start getting aggresive people don't listen Ryan.......................:RpS_wink:

That is Albert Roux - I mean Barry Roux the advocate for Oscar Pistorius trail

oh right, soz marra, sometimes i can be a right big horses ass............................:rolleyes). So you plan to put BG on the stand then Ryan....................:-0

don't forget to mention the bags, ryan. the bags :RpS_thumbup: i'll be there with you, man. vicariously. get some answers. don't let them meander, prevaricate, and digress:RpS_thumbup: now, go. may god be with you

don't forget to mention the bags, ryan. the bags :RpS_thumbup: i'll be there with you, man. vicariously. get some answers. don't let them meander, prevaricate, and digress:RpS_thumbup: now, go. may god be with you

is it a church trip - :RpS_laugh: hope there's no blaspheming..............:RpS_lol:

pistorius won't be tight when he's getting one in the back door in chokey ten times a day. he'll have to wear a tampon up his arse

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.