Magnetic plaster

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

flynnyman

So @BritishGypsum are bringing out another plaster, are they just gonna launch it and test on the public then pull the plug a while later if it fails? rather than take the opportunity to work with members in the forum first, who are gonna be your main users and critics are you just gonna steam in and **** everyone else and see what happens? What's the point of sponsoring the forum if you never come on and say anything? We are hearing info through members searching are you still that F*****g arrogant?

Last edited by a moderator:
They done the same wa multi if u remember when it first came out it wis setting 2fast then not fast enough they got it just aboot right 3rd time

Ryanswart - just sent you some information on fibrous via email just check its arrive, because last lot was returned undelivered

]So @BritishGypsum are bringing out another plaster, are they just gonna launch it and test on the public then pull the plug a while later if it fails? rather than take the opportunity to work with members in the forum first, who are gonna be your main users and critics are you just gonna steam in and **** everyone else and see what happens? What's the point of sponsoring the forum if you never come on and say anything? We are hearing info through members searching are you still that F*****g arrogant?[/QUOTE]

glad to seen the positive side :RpS_lol:

magnetic plaster - will I be able to stick cans of magners cider to it for extra storage :RpS_lol: so I can keep the copperberg in the fridge

Hi everyone, we’re happy to confirm that we will indeed be launching our magnetic plaster soon. For those of you coming on the British Gypsum tour there will be a chance to test it then and this was one of the reasons we wanted to get members of the forum to visit.

You can find more information about the product here – let us know if you have any questions and we’ll be happy to help answer them.

Is this serious then?!i thought it was a piss take?!why.....?and when's this bg tour?would be right up for that.

Hi everyone, we’re happy to confirm that we will indeed be launching our magnetic plaster soon. For those of you coming on the British Gypsum tour there will be a chance to test it then and this was one of the reasons we wanted to get members of the forum to visit.

You can find more information about the product here – let us know if you have any questions and we’ll be happy to help answer them.

Any news on the crap bag front? Or is your priority unnecessary, extremely niche areas rather than the simple mainstream gear that sells thousands of bags a week

haha dig in steve your like a dog with a bone, to be fair though it has been a while since this problem was first posed and nothings been herd since appart from the sas of the bg team working on a soloution, which surley must have been "right guys our bags are crap what shall we do" "how about we make them thicker therefore stronger" meeting adjourned

so where is this magnetic plaster ment to be for so far ive come up with kids bedrooms but thats only one wall

but even then its only a one wall in certain rooms jobby there must me more practical things they could be working on, im not knocking it because i havent tried it but things like the uni finish, i did think if it was priced better it was a good idea but i would still top with board or multi finish and just use the uni to get away from blaady glueing up, i hate that shite. why bring something out that is soo niche that its almost pointless, also wouldnt paint ruin the bond between what evers in the plaster and the magnet?? especially if the wall was repainted a few times over its life time

why bring something out that is soo niche that its almost pointless, also wouldnt paint ruin the bond between what evers in the plaster and the magnet?? especially if the wall was repainted a few times over its life time

it is a niche market, schools, hospitals ,offices so that you can put posters up on a wall without pins, blu tac etc. magnetic has been used in germany for 20 years. you may have it in a spec. on the odd contract, like xray plaster and veneer plaster

i cant work out if you are being sarcastic and taking the piss out of me or not there malc haha i think mabey you are haha:RpS_sneaky:

haha dig in steve your like a dog with a bone, to be fair though it has been a while since this problem was first posed and nothings been herd since appart from the sas of the bg team working on a soloution, which surley must have been "right guys our bags are crap what shall we do" "how about we make them thicker therefore stronger" meeting adjourned

Just makes me laugh they come out with all this no pva and magnetic stuff but cant even fix a paper bag

We need a meeting with BG to show em the @beddy Bag.................:RpS_wink:

probably beddys always eating hes just warming up his next meal in that pic @Olican

@BritishGypsum when is it available to buy I have two potential contracts who are showing an interest?

@BritishGypsum when is it available to buy I have two potential contracts who are showing an interest?

Hi @flynnyman, that's good to hear - it will available to purchase from Thistle Plaster Stockists from March 31st (there will be a lead time depending on where you are in the country).

And @jesssop, prices will be dependent on your local merchant so please contact them for more details - thanks for your questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.