Magnesium hawk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bagrat

Just brought a magnesium hawk from carobyn quality bit of kit lads .am sure a few of you will be using them.it's a mobile spotboard lol!

Only used it today but am well impressed .the other spread am with hawk looks a diy one compared to this one .mind you I've worked with spread on and of for 12 years he brought he's skimming trowel from a carboot sale !he's a right feckin mingebag he never upgrades his kit !no sorry one gorilla bucket a year ! infact he's a right tosser as well.but it's better being a Leo sayer 'ONE MAN BAND ' only just though !

I have or had a magnesium hawk by kraft tools but i aint been able to find it from around four weeks ago. well pissed its about £50 quids worth

they are the bollix

That's the one kidder .gutted missing match got a job on tomorrow .need a good performance .come on you mighty redmen !

On the magnesium ordered from the canaryislands whilst away on sat came back Tuesday it was in the post office.that's great service !!

Ive never used the Marshalltown mag hawk .I doubt there's any difference to kraft it's just a choice I made and quick prompt service has made happy about the purchase.

That's the one kidder .gutted missing match got a job on tomorrow .need a good performance .come on you mighty redmen !

We had some work to do on the training ground this week but up against this years arsenal we need to be making a statement of our intent for the season. c'mon.

Pub myself, the new members sale conditions feked me right up for a load of tkts I aint impressed with the new ticketing arrangments

Am lucky enough to have a season ticket but missed last week gutted but watched it live in some pub in Spain .it's a massive game it reminds me of the city game last season early challenge.we need to put a statement out !

I feel confident mate.
although we tired in the second half last week there was some nice stuff in the first half that got me excited. really cant wait to watch them again a week a game is to long to wait

Status
Not open for further replies.