magic weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

NPS

Private Member
well cas lost, rangi chase the mad man made some good passes and some shite ones (thompson score which was good cos hes from my town, ben cockayne nearly score twice, shame he didnt cos hes a mate of mine)
widnes got hammered by warrington not a surprise
didnt see much of the KR FC match but the first day was a good one!

any one else enjoy the sun beer and rugby?

I'm enjoying the sun mate - got burnt on the beach yesterday :-0

I'll take Saints to turn Wigan over today, but I thought they would have done that in the CC. They're playing better since they sacked their coach -(Simmons?)

Are you Cas or Wakey then?

was cas when i use to watch them when i was a kid but to be honest im not anyone just want all the local (yorkshire) teams to win and only 3 miles from cas and wakey 2 miles from Fev and 13 from leeds
loved it when Fev beat cas in the cc the other week its was ace!

ye ill take Saints too, cant see Bradford beating Leeds. they should have had the event at Bradford to help them out instead of giving the profits to a football club that has more money than alot of countrys to be honest

Good point about Bradford mate :RpS_thumbup:

What did you reckon to the plans for a 'Calder' club down your way? ( a few years back now like!)

that would never ever work mate cas hate wakey and wakey hate cas!! where would they have to stadium? if it was in cas none of the 'old' wakey fans would go and vice versa

Yeah, same here, they wanted Workington & Whitehaven to merge. Won't ever happen. Best thing they could have done was the franchises for each area and then let the clubs decide to either embrace it or die a slow painful one :)

itll be better when they bring back promotion and demotion, cas, wakey and widnes defo shouldnt be in that league

no mate not been for years cant be arsed not that bothered about it to be honest, just like watching it on the box while have the crack with the lads in the club lol our lass will kill me now cos they are showing matches on a mon night now lol cas V bradford next mon, if it was london V catalans i wouldnt be that bothered about watching it

depends on whos on to be honest, i cant do it anymore!! im just knackered all the next day

I stopped the all-day sessions when I hit forty:RpS_crying:
I can only manage about a dozen cans of Strongbow now, or maybe just 3 when I've had a grueller of a day:RpS_mellow:

am at the club most days after work couple of bottles of grolsch, am gonna have to start staying in a bit now anyway need to same some cash for our holiday next year when I get wed

Status
Not open for further replies.