Made me chuckle, had to share!

lurpak

Mate I watched that online in like 1965

John j

Wrong to laugh but this is still funniest thing I.ve seen all week.when dogs blind and you move sofa

Stevieo

Wrong to laugh but this is still funniest thing I.ve seen all week.when dogs blind and you move sofa
That dog owner is a prize c**t. He knew that was going to happen. That's why he filmed it. What sort of a person thinks his blind old pal bashing its face on the wall is funny? Dung heap.

John j

That dog owner is a prize c**t. He knew that was going to happen. That's why he filmed it. What sort of a person thinks his blind old pal bashing its face on the wall is funny? Dung heap.
I.ve got two dogs and still can't help laughing

essexandy

Private Member
I won't even watch it.
Anyone that is unnecessarily mean to a dog should have their genitals removed with a blunt, rusty knife.

John j

Well wifes just dropped some broccoli out steamer . Both dogs shot for it. Our zeebo got it quickly spat it out all over kitchen . Bits of broccoli all over. ...........

Squarehead

I'd smack the c**t in the mouth