Made in Britain

Members online

Vincey

Private Member
Do any of you think about this when buying anything, even if just plastering related tools and equipment or vans ?

No, I look for made in Scotland

Hard to find stuff made in Britain, we bought a saucepan set last week, not a cheap one all pleased with myself designed in Britain look at the label and made in China, their subsidised steel just makes people import it, a lot of stuff made in Britain is only put together in Britain the parts come from abroad. We really don’t have much of a manufacturing base now it’s all been sold and asset stripped ICI springs to mind straight away. I was hoping leaving the EU would change that but it looks like that’s not happening now. Having said that we only but British meat

Hard to find stuff made in Britain, we bought a saucepan set last week, not a cheap one all pleased with myself designed in Britain look at the label and made in China, their subsidised steel just makes people import it, a lot of stuff made in Britain is only put together in Britain the parts come from abroad. We really don’t have much of a manufacturing base now it’s all been sold and asset stripped ICI springs to mind straight away. I was hoping leaving the EU would change that but it looks like that’s not happening now. Having said that we only but British meat
did u know that English born cows only have to live in Scotland for 3 month and then they can be sold as Scottish beef ffs

Still game wasted plenty of my hours. Even more when I watched it through a second time
Mildly entertaining shite

Made in Germany my default. I like vintage stuff, if it says west Germany all the better, like the dieter rams clock I have in my kitchen.