******* Mackeems

If I was Barton I'd stay at burnley and play against world class players every week, yep rangers are a bigger club but the opposition is dross.
I don't get this age thing with football, he's only 33, had a great season, doesn't rely on pace,same with terry hes got another good 2 years left in him he was the best centre back in the league last year,yet Chelsea have been dithering about a new deal, Carrick at Uniteds the same he's 35 but good for another season at least, yet they want to sign ibrahimavich at 35, and defoes just had the season of his life at 34, and scanderlous has missed out of the England team.

b*ll***s united need more than 35 year old players.....defoe is far from the top 4 strikers in england.
His hey day is gone.
Dont get me wrong he shoulda been full on england striker years ago.

Dyche lives around the corner from us, I've seen him out and about a few times with his dogs, I always thank him for giving us Ross Wallace. Barton came to his house to sign for burnley, signed terms over a brew apparently. :D

And an omelette!
Thought he lived in Kettering?
I'm hoping for will Hughes myself

b*ll***s united need more than 35 year old players.....defoe is far from the top 4 strikers in england.
His hey day is gone.
Dont get me wrong he shoulda been full on england striker years ago.
They do need More yes but you need experience aswell like him to build on, he's been one of there best players this season.
What you on about, whose top 4 above Defoe then whose English and scoring goals there isn't many is there that arnt already in the team.

They do need More yes but you need experience aswell like him to build on, he's been one of there best players this season.
What you on about, whose top 4 above Defoe then whose English and scoring goals there isn't many is there that arnt already in the team.

If it wernt for de gea united would be below chelsea this season.
Hes the only player in united squad who stood out for me owls mate.
Rashford looks good ..id pick him above defoe for england.

to much too young, I recon he'll be a Walcott as 2006 squad and not get a game,i recon he might not even get into 23 as he gets rid of 3 more in a few weeks, roys going to have to play rooney, so hes in the hole behind a front 2 or just kane up front with or vardy on bench and Sturridge.
defoe was scoring for fun in a struggling sunderland team with not much service, either way the 5th striker wont feature regardless of who it is.
yep de gea best by a mile, but i still say carricks a solid perfomer and a deep lying midfelder that reads the game well, which England don't have, it says it all that the talk is arsenal are going to come in for him.

And an omelette!
Thought he lived in Kettering?
I'm hoping for will Hughes myself
he lives in lothersdale near skipton north Yorkshire, 40 mins from burnley.
wil hughes yes the championship Xavi a quality act.

I know lothersdale, must have moved up in last year or so as he was renting a house in Whalley for a long time, must have moved the family up eh?
Hughes would do us just great, I suppose he would want to come if we put a bid in? What you think owls?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wages might be an issue though, we don't pay like Derby, although we might take it up a notch now

I know lothersdale, must have moved up in last year or so as he was renting a house in Whalley for a long time, must have moved the family up eh?
Hughes would do us just great, I suppose he would want to come if we put a bid in? What you think owls?

yep hes been up here since around October last year.
good chance with derby missing out on prem , but they've knocked back offers before i think, still only a young lad isn't he so might stick it out another year. hes a hell of a talent similar to a dele ali for me.

Looks like Barton is going @beddy, 3 yr deal. Another reason ( my thoughts only) he's going is that he will be able to pursue his media career with talksport & motd this year, something he wouldn't have been able to if he was playing in the PL.
He signed a deal today to be on Irish tv for the euros.

The more I think about this, I think it's more about going into punditry.
Had to laugh at this though, [emoji51]
220e9732b1b6d04e64a5daa5b7d21d62.jpg