******* Mackeems

Arti

Got turned over today by our local rivals. got to say they deserved the win and it caps off a shite week after being dumped out of the europa league. Think its been more of a hinderance being in europe when you've got a small squad.

well done the mackeems..............you *****............................:RpS_cursing:

Heard its kikin off In town like dunno how true it is like

wor lass wanted to go shopping in the toon today and i said fewk that, ended up at the metro centre instead. i bet its carnage after getting humped off the mackeems.................:RpS_laugh:

Mate it's fkin carnage in the metrocentre as well. I fkin hate shopping in them places. I can find my way anywhere around this country without a map but put me in a shopping centre and my navigation stops working - think it's cos me brain gets boiled up in them places:RpS_confused:

Mate it's fkin carnage in the metrocentre as well. I fkin hate shopping in them places. I can find my way anywhere around this country without a map but put me in a shopping centre and my navigation stops working - think it's cos me brain gets boiled up in them places:RpS_confused:

Was pissin me sen in primarni, must have been about 20 blokes on there mobiles to there wives all walking around aimlessly
saying where the fewk are you.................:RpS_laugh:. least you get a good letch......................:RpS_wink:

I can't imagine anyone on wearside giving a toss about dicanio being a bit on the nazi side now :RpS_laugh: i haven't seen any footage of the game our lass told me the score just as i was getting out of car at wansbeck hospital. I had to tone down the laughing cos there was quite a few about in toon shirts :RpS_lol:

I can't imagine anyone on wearside giving a toss about dicanio being a bit on the nazi side now :RpS_laugh: i haven't seen any footage of the game our lass told me the score just as i was getting out of car at wansbeck hospital. I had to tone down the laughing cos there was quite a few about in toon shirts :RpS_lol:

your gonna end up back in wansbeck hospital you mackeem *******..........................:RpS_sneaky:

:RpS_wink:

Too little too late, I wonder if they'll score against Rotherham, next season :rolleyes:
Your not up yet marra...............and if you don't go up at least you can get a few footballing lesson's off the the toon next season............it will be a HOOT

We're signing joey barton and niko krancjar apparently...

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

We're signing joey barton and niko krancjar apparently...

He has been up for talks beddy, making his mind up on Friday as far as I'm aware, have you heard anything else?
He has been offered a 2 or 3 year deal at rangers, we only offered a 1 yr, at 33 you can't blame him.
Been brilliant for us last year, used to get kicked up in air first five minutes of every game, just got up & cracked on.

I tell you one thing. Love him or hate him imagine him v Scott Brown in an old firm. Heard hes been offered 2 years. Either stay at Burnley and realistically struggle to do well. Or play in front of 50k ever other week and a good chance of European football. No brainer really at his age. Regardless of the quality of the football

European football [emoji23][emoji51]
In fairness Steve, if they were offering the same contracts he wouldn't have wasted the diesel money going up the m6. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If Dyche lets him go, he will have something up his sleeve for us anyhow [emoji106]

Champions league for first place. Europa league for second. He certainly isnt gonna experience that at Burnley is he?

No, how long are they going to stay in it though?
This 50k every other week is great too but is counter balanced by having to go to Ross county & Patrick thistle isn't it. He has already said it himself, the PL is where any player wants to play, if he goes to Rangers it will be for a longer contract at the age of 33. To be honest, I'm a bit surprised Burnley didn't offer him two years, but in Dyche we trust!!

Longer than Burnley lol. Im under no illusion of the quality of opposition either. Burnley are probably the better team. But rangers are a bigger club. Lets be realistic theres a good chance Burnley will get a hiding more often than not and will be a favourite for relegation. Or challenge for 2-3 pieces of silverware every season he's at least ibrox

And im also suprised Burnley didn't offer more. The football side of him cant he faulted. I just hope he doesnt turn into another diouf. I hated that cunnt

Each to their own I suppose, but for me a midweek away date in trelleborg or somewhere doesn't seem enticing.
And we haven't even got to the fact he is a Celtic fan yet!![emoji51]

Doesnt stop people. Scott browns a rangers fan. So is scott allen

Didn't know that beddy, I remember the mo Johnston saga vividly!
Can't imagine a Blackburn fan playing for burnley!
Think if Dyche is happy to let him go he will go back in (again) for Lansbury at forest.

Scott allen changed his profile pic on twitter to him im a rangers kit when we made an offer. And handed in a transfer request. Allan stubbs (ex tim) said he wouldn't sell to a title rival (haha that backfired!). Celtic made one offer and he accepted it. Scott allen hasn't been seen since although does have his own personalised seat on the bench at celtic park

If I was Barton I'd stay at burnley and play against world class players every week, yep rangers are a bigger club but the opposition is dross.
I don't get this age thing with football, he's only 33, had a great season, doesn't rely on pace,same with terry hes got another good 2 years left in him he was the best centre back in the league last year,yet Chelsea have been dithering about a new deal, Carrick at Uniteds the same he's 35 but good for another season at least, yet they want to sign ibrahimavich at 35, and defoes just had the season of his life at 34, and scanderlous has missed out of the England team.

If Dyche lets him go, he will have something up his sleeve for us anyhow [emoji106]

Dyche lives around the corner from us, I've seen him out and about a few times with his dogs, I always thank him for giving us Ross Wallace. Barton came to his house to sign for burnley, signed terms over a brew apparently. :D