Machine wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hadley

Hi I'm looking for a second hand machine mainly for skimming,
must be in good working condition and a good price! What's out there??

attachment.php

Attachments

• download (21).jpg
    download (21).jpg
    6 KB · Views: 454
Sorry @Marshy, thanks for the tag. Busy setting up for the show.
@Hadley, I think we may have something in stock. Can you DM me your contact details so I can pass it over to the office and someone will contact you.

Ryan

Last edited by a moderator:
used equipment I have a PFT swing 2 with power cable for sale £1600 . We have a 13mm rondo skim pipe, remote control cable and spraying gun for skim £600 and we have a LK 402 compressor 400 ltr £ 650.00 all plus vat

They are a big unit to hump about compared to yours

I used to get a lone of a diesel machine off my mate when I needed it. But the f**k*r sold it. I like the look of the Strata machine. There not to far from me about 30 min drive.

used equipment I have a PFT swing 2 with power cable for sale £1600 . We have a 13mm rondo skim pipe, remote control cable and spraying gun for skim £600 and we have a LK 402 compressor 400 ltr £ 650.00 all plus vat
would that be all the gear needed? And is it and old machine?
thanks

the swing pump is the older version with the stainless hopper not sure on age id have to look but it not done much, its got a stainless lid aswell. The compressor is newer its the lk402 mk 3 i use it for spraying render topcoat. The pipes etc are all you will need to spray plaster. You have to mix the skim first with the swing.

I used to get a lone of a diesel machine off my mate when I needed it. But the f**k*r sold it. I like the look of the Strata machine. There not to far from me about 30 min drive.

Good machine that is but won't do anything a diesel will clemo, more a spec of Ritmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.