machine wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

wiganlad

Private Member
Right as above. I'm enquiring on behalf of somebody else. I know he's serious about buying. He is starting 7000m2 of float and set firstly on site with all the regulars rules n regs. Then his work will be a mixture of thin coat work on site school extension sfs buildings. And private mono work. He has never sprayed b4 so will be looking at training also. He's budget 3-4k to spend. Any advise for him apreciated or anyone selling any set Ups they think may suit him welcome

Speak to stuart lee, you know we will sort you a good deal with second to none backup. As you know, we don't only just sell the machines, we use them everyday in our sister company.

Right as above. I'm enquiring on behalf of somebody else. I know he's serious about buying. He is starting 7000m2 of float and set firstly on site with all the regulars rules n regs. Then his work will be a mixture of thin coat work on site school extension sfs buildings. And private mono work. He has never sprayed b4 so will be looking at training also. He's budget 3-4k to spend. Any advise for him apreciated or anyone selling any set Ups they think may suit him welcome
On that m2 ,tell him to buy a new one ,peace of mind ,with the pft back up ,which he will need

Cheers for the input lads I have mentioned the names of all the dealers and past on contact numbers. He's actually in talks with someone now re a second hand one.

Fyi he's sorted now bought a ritmo m with skim set up , used. They meetin at Les place Thursday to pick it up and get the training

Oh yeah he bought the one of here. Being sold by Rrf . Done his training today and he sounds as happy as a pig in sh*t . Just hope he rent want to skip it after his first day of 10 blockages or sumet ha

Oh yeah he bought the one of here. Being sold by Rrf . Done his training today and he sounds as happy as a pig in sh*t . Just hope he rent want to skip it after his first day of 10 blockages or sumet ha

Hope he bought a purge pipe. Worth every penny.

Hope he bought a purge pipe. Worth every penny.

not sure John. The bloke bought it all of les brand new used it a couple times then sold it to my mate . I'm sure les gave him the best advise its then up to him what he does with that advise.

A purge pipe is about 10m long and about 6mm diameter. You put on your machine tap and stick it in the blocked pipe. It blasts away the blockage hopefully but sometimes in conjuction with a lump hammer depending just how part set it is. Only used mine twice but works.

Status
Not open for further replies.