machine trouble

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albertnobacon

Just wondering if anyone can help, I have a putzknich s44 machine
And lately I have been getting misses in material while spraying, (using weber parl m)also material seems to be full of air, I.e when scratching up I'm getting loads of little air pockets. I have done all standard checks but I am know at a lost. If anyone can help would be great.

PFTmonojetman has one, he might be able to help. I had that problem once with the mono jet, it was sucking air in at the water barrel outlet.

Is your rotor and stator fitted correctly, had a similar problem with a G5 with the missing when i went to my customer he had 2 problems, first was the tie rods wasn't bolted up correctly so the R&S was sitting right and the second was the little nub in the pressure plate was worn so the rotor had come through the stator (when you took R&S off the rotor was hanging through by an inch). Sorted these issues and everyone was happy again..... Not sure if this will sort your airy mix out as we never had this problem

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

Rotor and stator are all ok, had a new nub welded on the pressure plate. just wondering if a dirty hopper will affect it? I have had to turn water level down from around 5 to about 3.5, was thinking the flow of powder was being reduced due to this which means me having to reduce the water intake.

Status
Not open for further replies.