machine rates

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

naz

ok i just put a price in for 8 house for the external spray rendering (sponge finish) labour only and i went in at £14 per mtr, im in cornwall so rates aint great. i didnt think that was bad but the guy seaid i was too dear now does anyone else think thats too dear coz i dont at all, when i use to do it by hand i used to charge £15 to £16.

all depends mate what you spraying 1 - 2 coats do you need to be puting up huge scaffold all these things have to be taken into consideration prices never seem to stay the same

Why would you drop your rates because you are machine plastering? You have spent thousands gearing yourself up, you should reap the benefits. Don't let these (french word)ers tell you that you're too dear now that you have a machine.
Where abouts in Cornwall are you? I'm midway between St Austell & Newquay.

bodmin, it would of been 2 coats no scaffolding, i aint too fussed coz i got work but i really didnt think that was too dear

naz said:
ok i just put a price in for 8 house for the external spray rendering (sponge finish) labour only and i went in at £14 per mtr, im in cornwall so rates aint great. i didnt think that was bad but the guy seaid i was too dear now does anyone else think thats too dear coz i dont at all, when i use to do it by hand i used to charge £15 to £16.

Yeah I used to charge £15 to £16 sometimes as much as £22 m2 applied by hand but not anymore, apparently there's something called a recession going on ???

naz, we supply and fix for £17 and make money using cpi. you can get mono for £12 labour only so i think its dear mate.

did a day a short notice once for a firm who needed someone there and then, so like a biff and all keen to get a foot in the door went and did a spray only to find out later when got a chance to speak to the gaff that their rate was 8 quid labour take or leave it...starving counts

Status
Not open for further replies.