machine plastering subi ,day work,

Status
Not open for further replies.

putzy

I am a subi. Own van.pump.and 2 lads with me.over a 5 day working week 1 day 300 pound if 5 days day work for us it's not 1500 quid minus 20 percent it's 3000 grand minus 20 percent comments welcome

I am a subi. Own van.pump.and 2 lads with me.over a 5 day working week 1 day 300 pound if 5 days day work for us it's not 1500 quid minus 20 percent it's 3000 grand minus 20 percent comments welcome
image.jpg

So you'll do 5 continuos days for the price of 4
And 10 for the price of 8?
So your lowering the day rate when there is more work?

Normally putz we charge a better rate to other spreads and the like if they chuck us a week than a day.
Alot of 1 day is setting up and pulling off the job.

I guess you mean you don't wanna be stuck on a job for day rates all week long when u could be out there earning more on a job of your own etc

So you'll do 5 continuos days for the price of 4
And 10 for the price of 8?
So your lowering the day rate when there is more work?
No buddy
Normally putz we charge a better rate to other spreads and the like if they chuck us a week than a day.
Alot of 1 day is setting up and pulling off the job.

I guess you mean you don't wanna be stuck on a job for day rates all week long when u could be out there earning more on a job of your own etc
You got it mate obviously you've been around the block .not like some of T***s on here . Cheers buddy.

Does anyone include R&S wear when pumping? Mine being stainless costs about 50p a bag to pump.

Sorry lads I didn't mean it to be a head spinner . I should have explained better what l ment .
That's why we don't do day rate like that alway price job taking into account what @Rigsby said about r&s but will get covered by meters.
Maybe on a sat well go pump a flack on and leave others to finish it for a price but depends how much

£273 inc vat plus postage so say £280 / .50 = 560 bags/ 40 to a pallet = 14 pallets.

It can be converted when my mixing shaft wears down. Apparently it will require a different mixing shaft and the wires changing round. got 1 1/4 spare r&s's left so maybe next year. I have a rare Ritmo with the stainless rotar.

273 quid jeez I thought that would do more than 14 pallet

They about 85 plus vat for a 6.3 14 pallets that's about 7p a bag rigs

£273 inc vat plus postage so say £280 / .50 = 560 bags/ 40 to a pallet = 14 pallets.

It can be converted when my mixing shaft wears down. Apparently it will require a different mixing shaft and the wires changing round. got 1 1/4 spare r&s's left so maybe next year. I have a rare Ritmo with the stainless rotar.
What rotor stator have you got for you ritmo?

What rotor stator have you got for you ritmo?

A red one with a clamp. the rotar is well shiny. But my last r&s appeared to be knackered but took it into Les and he weighed it. no wear at all. it was the stator at about £130.00. so maybe cheaper than I think.

A red one with a clamp. the rotar is well shiny. But my last r&s appeared to be knackered but took it into Les and he weighed it. no wear at all. it was the stator at about £130.00. so maybe cheaper than I think.
We use the throw away ones and was same with our m300.
Would you recommend the clampable?
What's the pros and cons for using one and how many pallets?
Cheers

I've had 4 pints tonight with a meal so im not sure if its hit me hard or what but i really aint got a clue whats going on with this one.

Are you basically saying that for £2.20m2 you could make my job pay???

Is this what happens when you get a machine u have to learn a secret language??

I've had 4 pints tonight with a meal so im not sure if its hit me hard or what but i really aint got a clue whats going on with this one.

Are you basically saying that for £2.20m2 you could make my job pay???

Is this what happens when you get a machine u have to learn a secret language??

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] how many threads you high jacked with the £2.20sqm.....you still trying to get people to do it?

This is like a pub quiz question...

SO what your saying is you work harder on price than day work :)

Status
Not open for further replies.