machine labourer

Status
Not open for further replies.

simplybesty

Private Member
We are talking about looking for someone who is interested in working in and around the Milton keynes area , it will be mostly external work using a machine. You dont have to know anything about machine work as we will train you . You will be carrying labouring type work to start with. You need to be able to drive, work away at times and have a cscs card and be self employed. anyone interested then PM me .

cant imagine anyone being intrested in anything living in milton keynes , but perhaps you should talk money ££££££££££

We take it nobody wants or knows someone who wants to train up to become a machine plasterer.

I should imagine there are loads of lads out there that wanna learn Paul, just can't thinking it might be cause they have to work with you Mr Grumpy :RpS_lol: or cause they know Stu is gonna eat all their lunch :RpS_wub:

i aint paying anybody 65 a day for throwing bags in a machine , **** that!, can get a pole for 30

I would eat THEIR lunch ....... Ok, slight change to our advert........ Must bring nice sarnies .... I don't really like cheese sarnies unless THERE IS ham in THEM .... Although i did quiet like Merlins cheese and chorizo rolls yesterday.

Last edited by a moderator:
wondered where they f@cking went , keep your hands of my f@cking lunch box........................ oh er ,

shame you wernt up near newcastle i would of snapped your hands off at the offer.im at college was put in a group with all the youngings who have just left school as the was not enough adults interested in plastering. and the little ***** just have no interest they would rather piss around scraping there mates walls wen they go for tools etc

how much we pay depends on how much experiance someone has and is not something we wish to discuss on here. Its a private matter and thats why i asked for people to pm me. If someone has transport then they can travel so its open to anyone . once again, people who have no interest in what we are offering are sticking there over sized noses in.

no labourers worth more than national minimum wage regardless of how much moneys in the job

I'd kill for this opportunity, sadly for me the travel up from essex everyday would blow any money i'd earn!

Pm southenmonkey or simps ,You never know you might be able to get a lift:RpS_thumbup: mention food and he will probly pick you up:RpS_sneaky:

If I had the free time I would do it if you covered my overhead, digs and fuel only plus I would eat stu's sarnies so whoever he nicks em off they would have to be good. I would grab the opportunity for the machine experience but my empire dont run itself here man, who would chase all those unpaid invoices up??

cant beleive there are no youngn's out there jumping at the chance? But they will all be at home on the xbox or listening to rap i suppose

never been asked john, tbh we only do housing sites , they couldnt give a toss whats on your cscs as long as youve got one , its a shame bout the labouring job got a spare machine in my lock up was gonna train someone up and get them theyre own gang going , will carry on looking mind

Me , monkey and merlin were talking today and cant believe with the amount of chancers on this forum, NOBODY is interested . we wanted to train someone up to run there own gang with one of our machine but ha ho

Simply,

I am in milton keynes... I also have a cscs card...(maybe out of date now though) however I am no good to know one.. cant walk down to the end of my street without being out of breath and I cant lift anything!

If I was fit, then I would have come along... :) I do need to get out of this house occasionally doing my head in :)

Good luck though with the search the lads around here are fricken lazy bastards

Me , monkey and merlin were talking today and cant believe with the amount of chancers on this forum, NOBODY is interested . we wanted to train someone up to run there own gang with one of our machine but ha ho

for once i agree cant believe nobody has taken this offer :)

Hi, i am interested in learning machine work. I am self employed, have cscs, transport and i work anywhere. Cheers pete

Status
Not open for further replies.