Machine for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
f**k that.gif

Ok keyboard warrior. It was used once and we bought it for 7k. I didn't know the generator was included. As per my post I don't know anything about the machine. Genuine questions. I looked and a guy was selling one last year for 5500 and it was battered so I based the cost between these figures. If its too high I'll reduce it but really no need for nonsense comments.
You brought a machine and didn’t know you had a Genny with it ? Sorry a bit confused, best of luck with you sale mate move on , hope you earned well on the one job

Ok keyboard warrior. It was used once and we bought it for 7k. I didn't know the generator was included. As per my post I don't know anything about the machine. Genuine questions. I looked and a guy was selling one last year for 5500 and it was battered so I based the cost between these figures. If its too high I'll reduce it but really no need for nonsense comments.
You’ll find some very good people willing to help on here, others with an agenda and mainly out to cause issues - often hiding behind a fake name.

Get the email sent across and we will help you get the machine sold. And I would advise @Danny to just close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.