Machine course

Jamestyler

Areet fine folk !
Looking at doing a course (yes a dreaded course) on the rendering machine have any of yous done one and if so where and was it worth it ! I’am from the north east
Cheers

Ps yes done plenty rendering jobs just finished a brand new hospital up Scotland for the company we subyn to but I hear the machines are the future thanks again

Areet fine folk !
Looking at doing a course (yes a dreaded course) on the rendering machine have any of yous done one and if so where and was it worth it ! I’am from the north east
Cheers

Ps yes done plenty rendering jobs just finished a brand new hospital up Scotland for the company we subyn to but I hear the machines are the future thanks again
Got my machine second hand and did two machine training days , first one was with bg technical academy with joe there , that was skim set up and spray then I went upto pft northern to do a day training with Les lord , both were very good guys and the training was real help , if you are in Scotland tbh I’d contact pft Scotland I know a guy who got machine off them in Dundee and he couldn’t praise John enough for his training, after initial training he sprayed 40m2 odd straight after.
There’s also lot of help from guys on here to if ask and need it

Areet fine folk !
Cheers

We are up in sunny Scotland this week offering our customers additional training in their machines. If you send me your contact number I can call you to let you know where our guy will be so you can watch

With regards to paying for a course, my advise is don’t. When you buy it hire a machine, training is given free of charge. If you pay for a course and don’t use a machine straight away, you’ll forget everything

Got my machine second hand and did two machine training days , first one was with bg technical academy with joe there , that was skim set up and spray then I went upto pft northern to do a day training with Les lord , both were very good guys and the training was real help , if you are in Scotland tbh I’d contact pft Scotland I know a guy who got machine off them in Dundee and he couldn’t praise John enough for his training, after initial training he sprayed 40m2 odd straight after.
There’s also lot of help from guys on here to if ask and need it
Spot on cheers for the reply mate

We are up in sunny Scotland this week offering our customers additional training in their machines. If you send me your contact number I can call you to let you know where our guy will be so you can watch

With regards to paying for a course, my advise is don’t. When you buy it hire a machine, training is given free of charge. If you pay for a course and don’t use a machine straight away, you’ll forget everything
Excellent cheers for advice won’t be able to get this week but will contact yous when looking at buying/hire a machine I live just north of Newcastle upon Tyne so if yous are ever up this way doing training ect I’d defo come along ! Thanks again for advice