Machine advice please

Members online

Hi all

I am looking a getting my first machine I am
Not sure weather to go for a ritmo or a G4
It's for spraying render mostly Weber , I am
Plaster it would be handy to spray skim but most of my plastering jobs are private jobs,
I am spraying 7 houses in monocouche at the min on a site we a using all of a 30 meter hose . I am not sure I could get away with doing this with a ritmo??. , but the machine
Would be more flexible for other types of plastering. I was thinking about getting a second hand G4/G5 and a new genny, I really
Enjoy doing monocouche render and I am wanting to do as much as possible.

Last edited:
@keithuk gave me best advice I was given which was to research them all tbh I would of liked to buy an m200 as they look good but was lucky enough to get a second hand ritmo which for what I might or might not do was probably a good choice for first machine purchase.

Hi all

I am looking a getting my first machine I am
Not sure weather to go for a ritmo or a G4
It's for spraying render mostly Weber , I am
Plaster it would be handy to spray skim but most of my plastering jobs are private jobs,
I am spraying 7 houses in monocouche at the min on a site we a using all of a 30 meter hose . I am not sure I could get away with doing this with a ritmo??. , but the machine
Would be more flexible for other types of plastering. I was thinking about getting a second hand G4/G5 and a new genny, I really
Enjoy doing monocouche render and I am wanting to do as much as possible.

Hi,

If your looking for a Universal machine with good output and pumping distance I would also recommend looking at the M-tec M200. This has an output of 18l/min and can pump up-to 25-30m depending on the material consistency.

In all honesty, spraying plaster on domestic jobs, unless its full houses will not be beneficial, I would therefore potentially advise looking at a dedicated Rendering machine.

We offer the EZE K4 as an alternative to the PFT G4, we also have the M-tec M330 available, which in our opinion, is the best machine on the market.

If you would like any information from us, please do not hesitate to call us on 01242 236699 or email: ryan@pftcentral.co.uk

We have 1 used G4 in stock and 1 used G5 - I will speak to the customers and get a final price from them

What machine have you been using.?,with 30 metre required your looking at 3 phase or Diesel powered.

What machine have you been using.?,with 30 metre required your looking at 3 phase or Diesel powered.

Hi ya

We have a Diesel powered europro compact-pro 60, bit of 5hit I would not pi55 on it if it was on fire It broke down today again, it's on hire.

I am starting to think about a ritmo or mtec200
Now as there are more options no genny and 25m of pipe is not bad if it came to it I could put it on the first lift.

Last edited:
Loads of ritmos out in the uk been used for years. Small machine, compressor built into it.plug straight in the mains & when it comes down to it and you gain more experience you will realise its all youneed.

Not a fan of 110 v myself. If ur on site u will need a genny and if your on private you will need 2 big fukoff transformers. Total pain in the arse

Reactions: Mag
Loads of ritmos out in the uk been used for years. Small machine, compressor built into it.plug straight in the mains & when it comes down to it and you gain more experience you will realise its all youneed.

Not a fan of 110 v myself. If ur on site u will need a genny and if your on private you will need 2 big fukoff transformers. Total pain in the arse

My 240v makes me Moist everytime I use it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Personally I always use the pump now all the time
Less chance of problems then
If using the pump and machine together you'll need a genie as it has a nack of tripping out

If using the pump and machine together you'll need a genie as it has a nack of tripping out

Not a fan of 110 v myself. If ur on site u will need a genny and if your on private you will need 2 big fukoff transformers. Total pain in the arse[/QUOTE]

With the M200 you only need one transformer. One guy can pick it up and move it easily.

If your on site there is also a very good chance you can't use 240v.

Never had that problem Bobby,we plug the Ritmo into a mains socket and run the pump off an extension cable.
We have put a small plug in RCD on the end of our machine cable and it's been ok,just a safety aspect really .

Do you use pump as well all the time for water or go straight off tap as well sometimes?

Always the pump never off the tap. Don't see the point in trying to do that and then worrying about if the machines gonna f**k up.
I take a hose with various connectors everywhere and then just hook it up and fill the butt.

Always the pump never off the tap. Don't see the point in trying to do that and then worrying about if the machines gonna f**k up.
I take a hose with various connectors everywhere and then just hook it up and fill the butt.

Okay thanks seems to be general contentious I'll order one,yesterday had a testing with a few bags of Hardwall off the tap and water set just under 300 sprayed um out no bother just wondering if everyone is off a pump.

With the M200 you only need one transformer. One guy can pick it up and move it easily.

If your on site there is also a very good chance you can't use 240v.[/QUOTE]

does the Machine and compressor run of 1 transformer ?

Always better with a pump,you only need to get to one job where you can piss faster than the water supply and then your buggered for the day.
Having said that,we ran off mains pressure last week thinking the customer was still on holiday ,only they were back and decided to have a shower mid spray lol .

@PFTwales

Hardly massive mate, dimensions of approximately 26cm x 26cm which one guy can pick up and move. Reckon you welsh lads need to hit the gym if that troubles you :musculoso:

rCvD5vmiXsk45dl6r_LPNgY4l7Qj_utTQxrA2lOvYgM.jpeg

@PFTwales

Hardly massive mate, dimensions of approximately 26cm x 26cm which one guy can pick up and move. Reckon you welsh lads need to hit the gym if that troubles you :musculoso:

View attachment 13627

hmm tell you what! as a fair comparison now that rugby season has started. put the 30 kg transformer in your car & every day you play or train take the transformer into the changing room, then when you finished take it back to your car. repeat this for a month and tell me if you still think its hardly massive.
but be truthful

Always better with a pump,you only need to get to one job where you can piss faster than the water supply and then your buggered for the day.
Having said that,we ran off mains pressure last week thinking the customer was still on holiday ,only they were back and decided to have a shower mid spray lol .
Always run from a water butt , for that reason ! Lol

hmm tell you what! as a fair comparison now that rugby season has started. put the 30 kg transformer in your car & every day you play or train take the transformer into the changing room, then when you finished take it back to your car. repeat this for a month and tell me if you still think its hardly massive.
but be truthful

Better stop loading 25kg bags of Render into the machine as that will be too much now!
And that is a ridiculous comparison also! Will say the same for them having to lug around a air compressor, additional water pump, maybe even a gene! :baaa::baaa::baaa:

You always do bring a smile to my face Ian

U machine boys lol. I have a 5kva transformer tbh it is a c**t to pick up. I know it's only 5 kg more than a bag of render. It's just awkward to carry. But at the end of the day there is nothing light about any plastering machine. They are a c**t to pick up when you are on your own loading the van in the morning.

U machine boys lol. I have a 5kva transformer tbh it is a c**t to pick up. I know it's only 5 kg more than a bag of render. It's just awkward to carry. But at the end of the day there is nothing light about any plastering machine. They are a c**t to pick up when you are on your own loading the van in the morning.
Sure Ryan knows that feeling !lol

thas all my point is keith. their a fwucking menace. one extra journey to and from the van with a big square thing banging against you