M300

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

grump

Got a phone call today from a bloke that's seen my mtec for sale. He said are you selling the m100 on eBay? No I say, but I am sellin a monomix. He says oh I thought you might want to buy my m300! So I say no ta Iv just bought a ritmo that pumps everything I need, he says my mtec does that. So I say what even finish? "yes" I said fkin ell that must be a right mess, hold on I said, did you buy the pump from Andy hill? Yes he said. I fkin lol'd! Andys wrath strikes again!

Heres a pump that can demolish a bag of hardwall in twenty seconds I know fk it let's throw some finish in there next and see what that does!

If plastering fails I might target the catering industry and sell them my milkshake making machine, I bet my ritmo might maybe do an okay-ish job of that, kind of!

Just to clear up a few queries.... We have designed an adaption kit for the M-tec M300 which allows it to spray Finish. The speed at which it sprays is not much different to the M100, it's actually very effective and not messy.

Although the M300 does this, we do not promote it as an all round machine. We believe that the machine is too big for such jobs and would either recommend the M-tec M100 or our latest machine the EZE 24 which is actually an all round machine and will spray Finish, bucket coat, and renders up-to a 4mm aggregate. Have a look at our website: www.plasterers1stopshop.co.uk and see the video of it spraying bucket coat.

No probs, as you have probably seen there is a lot of banter on here so be prepared, but if you feel that things go too far , hit the report button, have fun

Just to clear up a few queries.... We have designed an adaption kit for the M-tec M300 which allows it to spray Finish. The speed at which it sprays is not much different to the M100, it's actually very effective and not messy.

Although the M300 does this, we do not promote it as an all round machine. We believe that the machine is too big for such jobs and would either recommend the M-tec M100 or our latest machine the EZE 24 which is actually an all round machine and will spray Finish, bucket coat, and renders up-to a 4mm aggregate. Have a look at our website: www.plasterers1stopshop.co.uk and see the video of it spraying bucket coat.
will the eze mix finish and pump it

At the moment it's just a pump. The mixer which will sit on top of it is currently being designed and will hopefully be for sale shortly. Will let you know when it's ready. If your interested in looking at the machine, please let me know.

Hi 1stop why do all your videos of skim being sprayed show BG Multi being used even though BG are very clear that it isn't suitable for spray application?

Hi 1stop why do all your videos of skim being sprayed show BG Multi being used even though BG are very clear that it isn't suitable for spray application?

Hi Andy, I have asked the same question. The reason being is, when the machine was made and the videos were done by m-tec, there wasn't a spray finish available. Also the videos were done before BG had approved the product through a machine. To my knowledge there were adhesion issues raised when spraying finish, therefore the 'spray finish' was brought out, we haven't at yet made a new video to change this. BG have a video and if you would like me to send you a DVD of them using the M100 with there new product please let me know

so come on flynny jump on your band wagon ....theres a new guy in town promoting his machines trying to generate sales ....whats that all about :)

so come on flynny jump on your band wagon ....theres a new guy in town promoting his machines trying to generate sales ....whats that all about :)

Stuart, im not trying to sell. I am trying to re-build relationships with customers that have been damaged over the years and put a stop to it. I can't help it if people ask prices and other questions about our machines.

Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.