M200 floor screeding??

wall2wall

We have an M200, and a mate of mine just had his floor screeded and im sure ive read that the m200 will pump floor screed, wondered if anyone has done it? Good points and bad points? I take it i would need a different rotor?
Im building a house next year which i cant afford so would like to try save some pennies there if i can screed it myself

We have an M200, and a mate of mine just had his floor screeded and im sure ive read that the m200 will pump floor screed, wondered if anyone has done it? Good points and bad points? I take it i would need a different rotor?
Im building a house next year which i cant afford so would like to try save some pennies there if i can screed it myself

It certainly will do bagged screed mate, give us a call on 01242 236699 and we can talk over it for you

the price has dropped for liquid screed , they will insulate, underfloor heating and screed when you do the maths you can not beat it.

yeh i was wondering if it would do liquid screed thats all, i guess not, not surprising as the screed machines all look much bigger, but my mate said their machine was tiny. with bagged screed it wouldnt be financially viable, was hoping it would pump liquid screed. never mind